Schwarzkopf BC Color Freeze Color Shine Shampoo (For Overprocessed Coloured Hair) 1250ml/41.67oz

BY SCHWARZKOPF

A rich color preserving shampoo for over-processed colored hair Helps gently cleanse away residues & unwanted product build-up Contains a special Ionic Shine Booster that adds exceptional luster to hair Leaves hair soft & healthy looking with vibrant... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shayna J.
Washington , DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo saved my hair when I went above and beyond with coloring my hair and it was so over processed and damaged. I used it everyday for a week straight and it strengthened my hair and kept my color.
Kiley F.
Fort Smith, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really helped to soften the ends and over processed parts of my hair. I used it for a month straight and could tell a drastic difference it also has a very pleasant smell to it which is an added bonus to actually doing what the product says it's going to.
Karolin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love the way this shampoo smells! It was amazing how fresh my hair smelled all day. I do think that for the price point this is a terrific product!
Francela H.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for girls with read hair or bright hair color after damage on ur hair u have to use this product
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo helped smooth and condition my colored hair. Left it shiny and the color looking bright.
Vivian R.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I simply adore it as it is the only shampoo that brings back the beauty of my gol de locas.
Haley M.
Lancaster park, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
fantastic product for someone who has hair that has taken a beating! I have done it all, the bleach, the dye, the box dye... this shampoo helps it through everything. It lathers up so great and the smell is amazing! I have bought this a few times now and don't plan on changing for awhile.
Mariangel M.
personally i have never dyed my hair but my mom did, so one of the products tha she use for keep her color is yhis amazing shampoo because besides to help keep the color, makes thehair vibrant, hydrate and very healthy
michelle a.
Schwarzkopf bc color freeze color shine shampoo is perfect for those days when your hair is a mess, it has nice scent and i love it
Holly W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the colour freeze line. It works so well for blonde hair and keeping it fresh and toned