BY SCHWARZKOPF

Buy Schwarzkopf Professional Hair Shampoos - Diagnosis: Sun-stressed, dry hair. Therapy: Bc Sun Guardian with SolarCare-Technology. Shampoo with amino acid and Aloe Vera extract to refresh and moisturise hair and skin. Allantoin helps to soothe sun-stressed scalps. Result: Healthy, shiny and refreshed hair for long-lasting beauty. see more...

María G.
Uso esta línea cuando voy a la playa o a la piscina para proteger mi cabello del sol y el cloro. Es importante que cuando vayas a entrar al mar o a la piscina, primero mojes tu cabello con agua dulce, nunca entres con el cabello seco y de ser posible ponte un tratamiento protector para el calor antes de entrar al mar o a la piscina.
Jorge S.
este shampoo es perfecto para mí, lo usé por primera vez hace unos dos meses y realmente me encantó, dejó mi pelo súper brillante y con un aroma increible, me gustó muchísimo y es muy recomendable para cualquier tipo de cabello, uno de los mejores shampoo que he probado hasta ahora🙌
maria a g.
Hialeah, FL
this line has products that smell very well leave your hair very soft Ayua you to avoid the fall of your hair shiny and very clean
Shayna T.
I use this all summer to protect my hair from the sun since I'm outside all day. I think it really has helped and it smells great.
Doreen A.
Richmond, VA
It's does the job of cleaning but it's not really for natural hair they should try coming up with natural hair products
Heather P.
Wisconsin
This did help my color last longer. I did not like smell of it so it was a turn off to me using it often.
Angela D.
I love using this shampoo especially when I out in the sun so much. It makes my hair feel great!
milagros a.
SAN CARLOS - COJEDES
Schwarzkopf is a very good brand that I like leaves the hair me chevere I like the result And it is very accessible
Mónica Q.
Its amazing! it gives my hair shine and it doesn't get frizzy love it really much! i would definitely recommend