Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Smooth Shine Conditioner for for Unmanageable Hair 200ml/6.8oz uploaded by Marjan S.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

• Is this worth the money to buy it? My hair tangles so wil...1 Answers
Jodie G.
Gulfport, MS
I often use the volumizing option, but this shampoo is FANTASTIC! It is great at what it claims to do, it also smells amazing. The only hold back is I've noticed that after prolonged daily use it does tend to dry my scalp out. I have noticed I can usually go a few days between washes though before my hair gets too oily which has been unheard of in the past, so maybe I should just chill it with the daily lathers
Sarah D.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I have fine hair (and not a lot of it) that gets damaged so easily and definitely looks like it. With the use of this conditioner along with the shampoo, my hair is looking better with each wash. It's like each strand is coated in a healthy shine but my frizz is also kept under control, even on damp, windy days. This company definitely knows what it's doing!
Crystal T.
Cedar Grove, WV
I love this product and would recommend it to anybody. I use it everyday, and I love it. It left my natural curly hair feelings soft and freash
maggie s.
Perfect weight for my fine hair. A product I use when my hair is dry and needs a little extra love. A great buy for the products quality.
Johnna D.
Oklahoma City
This conditioner helps keep my wild hair tamed and manageable. It makes it more smooth and less frizzy. I love their products
Jessica L.
Brownsville, TX
This product has done miracles for my hair. I love it and don't mind investing if it is going to help with my hair!
Melissa M.
Taylorsville, KY
This made my hair soft and smooth. It gave my hair a nice sheen without looking oily. Smelled great too.
Cande L.
Ontario, CA
Love how it smooths and helps my hair. Helps manage the unmanageable. Helps with friZz as well.
Marjan S.
Australia
Smooth Shine. 24 –hour smoothness + mirror shine. Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Hairtherapy Smooth Shine Conditioner is a lightweight conditioner, suitable for all hair types. Smooth Shine Conditioner detangles, smooths and controls unmanageable hair. Also rejuvenates the hair’s moisture; leaving it soft and easy to manage. Protects the hair’s surface from harmful external influences. BC hairtherapy with Ionic Polymer Shield Complex smooths and provides long-lasting frizz protection and shine.
Amy G.
Rhyl
Normally I stick to grey toning conditioners but I found them to just dry my hair out.
Luckily, I stumbled across this in boots! I've never had a conditioner before that hydrated my hair as much as this,it's brilliant!
However,I do find that you have to bring a brush in the shower with you and get the tangles out of your hair before you wash the product out,but other than that it's great!
Ashlee H.
Prineville, OR
Is this worth the money to buy it? My hair tangles so will it make my hair more smooth?