BY SCHWARZKOPF

Rosalee R.
Chapeau, Quebec
This product is great leaves ur hair smelling great and manageable .I recommend for everybody to try it
shelby l.
San Pedro, CA
Great product! great results fast! silky soft manageable hair within minutes of using!
Lalani B.
Easton, PA
As a professional hairdresser I will only use Schwartzkopf professional products on my clients. I swear by Schwartzkopf anything to any other products once you try it you'll be a believer too
Savanna M.
Camano Island, WA
I used this product when I went from colored black hair to Snow White hair (and I mean sheet of paper white). My hair should have been fried but this tratment made my hair super healthy and soft after every lightening process!
Ivannys M.
Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Repair Rescue Treatment Conditioner for Unisex, 6.8 Ounce un producto que funciona como tratamiento para reparar la hebra capilar femenina y para darle humectacion al cabello, principal arma femenina de toda mujer
Elena L.
Galati, Romania
Schwarzkopf is an amazing brand for hair that makes it soft, strong when you use the dryer.
Rebeka R.
Irving, TX
I have put my hair through hell and I can count on this product to keep my hair healthy and beautiful.
Noah S.
Whittier, CA
Amazing! love this product! it helps repair and treat the hair when uncontrollable! I always tell everyone to buy this product because of how good it works!
Rocio R.
Webster, TX
This product really works it saved my extremely fragile and extremely dried bleached hair. I used this product for several months and worked wonders until I was able to grow out my hair.
Jessica D.
Saskatoon, SK
My hair was very damaged and I started using this and my hair was repaired in no time. Will always repurchase.