BY SCHWARZKOPF

Rocio R.
Webster, TX
This product really works it saved my extremely fragile and extremely dried bleached hair. I used this product for several months and worked wonders until I was able to grow out my hair.
Lalani B.
Easton, PA
As a professional hairdresser I will only use Schwartzkopf professional products on my clients. I swear by Schwartzkopf anything to any other products once you try it you'll be a believer too
Savanna M.
Camano Island, WA
I used this product when I went from colored black hair to Snow White hair (and I mean sheet of paper white). My hair should have been fried but this tratment made my hair super healthy and soft after every lightening process!
Ivannys M.
Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Repair Rescue Treatment Conditioner for Unisex, 6.8 Ounce un producto que funciona como tratamiento para reparar la hebra capilar femenina y para darle humectacion al cabello, principal arma femenina de toda mujer
Noah S.
Whittier, CA
Amazing! love this product! it helps repair and treat the hair when uncontrollable! I always tell everyone to buy this product because of how good it works!
Ambar P.
I liked it so much that I ordered it by the liter from Amazon at a huge savings over purchasing it at the salon. Highly recommended!
Andrea H.
Corp Christi, TX
This product was good, I just felt that it left build up in my hair. I have fine hair so I can't put heavy products in it.
Rebeka R.
Irving, TX
I have put my hair through hell and I can count on this product to keep my hair healthy and beautiful.
shelby l.
San Pedro, CA
Great product! great results fast! silky soft manageable hair within minutes of using!
Niharika N.
A Pretty Average Product .There was nothing written on the bottle about the product except a brief description. I am writing whatever is mentioned on their site about the Bonacure Hairtherapy Amino Cell Rebuild.
BC Bonacure Hairtherapy for long-lasting to individual beauty
Beautiful hair starts with a basic understanding of how things work. Healthy, shiny, and strong hair begins deep within the hair and scalp.
BC Bonacure Hairtherapy is the first hair care regime providing a personalized hairtherapy for long-lasting beauty from within. Like skin, hair also requires long-term beauty therapy.