BY SCHWARZKOPF

It contains honey extract to strengthen and refine the hair stucture. With ApHinity Technology: active ingredients (+) sense damaged hair zones (-). Intelligently targets and delivers instant magnet-like hair care. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Estefany P.
El mejor champú que he probado, me deja el cabello super limpio pero sin maltratado ni dejarlo seco, se siente inmediatamente la suavidad después de lavarlo, ya había probado productos de esta línea pero no había logrado conseguir el champú, no me arrepiento fue una gran inversión, la línea Bc bonacure es lo mejor para cabellos maltratados y sin vida
Jennifer P.
Chase City, VA
I love this stuff! It does wonders for people with color-treated hair. I have thick, blonde hair and it does a good job of conditioning my hair. It has a wonderful, clean scent too! I buy it from my hairdresser but, have seen it cheaper from time to time at T.J. Maxx.
Elizabeth S.
Kings Mtn, NC
I have super dry damaged hair from so much coloring. This product makes my hair feel amazing and has actually repaired all ton of the damage. Love it!
Sana C.
Orlando, FL
After blow-dry using Schwarzkopf repair rescue shampoo & conditioner, it does feel like you just got out from a hair salon. It's worth buying.
Minerva M.
Long Beach, CA
This shampoo helps with dryness, it helped get rid of frizzyness as well. I highly recommend it with someone with the same problem
Marina R.
Mountain Lakes, NJ
Really good one, I've dyed my hair different colours and it has managed to keep it healthy and shiny!
Kristin B.
Davie, FL
The best shampoo!! It makes my hair so soft and shiny and so healthy. Would never use anything else
claudia z.
This is a wonderful product... it smells great and conditions my hair without weighing it down.
Karla R.
Makes my hair feel lovely. Gives my hair volume. Plus it smells great even my sister loves it
Niharika N.
This shampoo was suggested to me by the hair stylist when I got my hair straightened for the first time. I have been using it since then. I have got my hair rebounded three times in the last four years and this Repair Rescue shampoo & conditioner combo is an integral part of my after straightening hair care regime. I buy the salon exclusive bottle (1250ml) of this shampoo, but the smaller variant (250ml) is also available. There are many online shopping websites which offer 15-20% discount on Schwarzkopf hair care products, to name a few – Purplle.com, Beautykafe.com, Nykaa.com, Flipkart.com, Jabong.com.
The shampoo comes in a huge white plastic bottle with screw cap and all the product information is provided on the bottle.
It comes in an off white color and has a silky smooth texture with a bit runny consistency.
The shampoo smells nice and the fragrance is not very strong.
I usually take a generous amount of this shampoo and massage it gentle on my wet scalp & hair.
It lathers very well and removes all impurities, oil & dandruff from the scalp and hair.
After rinsing the shampoo, I apply it again and leave it as it is for 3-4 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
It comes out easily without leaving any residue behind. I follow it with conditioner from the same range.
After every use my scalp feels clear & refreshed and the hair look shiny & manageable.
It softens the hair and helps maintain the straightening effect for longer.
It doesn’t make hair dry or frizzy, even it is quite moisturizing and also controls itching.
I didn’t notice any hair fall or fading of hair color in last four years.
It helps improve hair texture and is great for dull & damaged hair.
A small amount of the shampoo is required during each use and this salon exclusive bottle (1250ml) will easily last for 9-10 months.
It is easily available at salons and online shopping websites (with great deals).