BY SCHWARZKOPF

Buy Schwarzkopf Professional shampoos - Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Repair Rescue Shampoo 33.8 oz (1 Liter). How-to-Use: Massage into wet hair, rinse out thuroughly. see more...

Kathie L.
Ozark, MO
Bought this because I love the heat protection and straighten spray by them. While this is pretty ok stuff, it's not the best I've ever used. All in all I'd use it again, but have my others that are my faves.
Kayla o.
Lake forest, CA
I love the smell and the results from Bonacure repair rescue. Coming from someone that excessively colors and bleaches their hair and needs extreme repair due to damage, it's definitely does wonders
Jenn S.
Spokane Vly, WA
I really like this line of products. It's always made my hair feel good and healthy. I also live the smell. The spruce is reasonable for a professional product
Amo este producto.. es un reparador increible......porque en tan solo la primera ves que lo apliques veras los resultados
Kiah B.
I absolutely love this shampoo. I color my hair a lot and this stuff really helps with all the damage
Alicia m.
This is another awesome hair product that goes fantastic with my Schwarzkopf conditioner! It doesn't dry out my hair like most product I have used do, I love the smell too :)
masa d.
I love this shampoo, it smells amazing and it makes my hair feel super healthy! There is not a schwarskopf product yet that has disappointed me
Robin S.
My stylist have me this to use to help my hair after pregnancy. Not sure how much of a difference its making, but it seems alrightalright
Jodie E.
Lovely product. works great for my hair. Helps shine and boost. It's always my go too to make my hair look perfect
Saulo P.
Recife PE
Cabelos saudáveis e limpos é tudo que precisamos para começar o nosso dia com a auto-estima lá em cima