Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Repair Rescue Sealed Ends - 5.1 oz / bonus size

What it is: Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Hairtherapy Repair Rescue Sealed Ends contains provitamin B5 to restructure hair tips. Prevents and seals split ends. What it does: Intelligently targets and delivers instant magnet-like hair care. Repairs hair breakage, seals and prevents split ends. What else you need to know: CuraTec Proteins and the amino acid ?Glycine?, aid the repair of split or broken ends. Softens and improves the combability of dry and brittle ends. Water, Cyclomethicone, Dimethiconol, Pro...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Repair Rescue Sealed Ends - 5.1 oz / bonus size!
How would you rate this product?
Amarillo, TX
Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Repair Rescue Sealed Ends - 5.1 oz / bonus size uploaded by Courtney M.
Great product it is very good for your ends, helps them from splitting and you only need to use very little after every wash! Smells good to! Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Repair Rescue Sealed Ends - 5.1 oz / bonus size Influenster #hairgoals #healthyhair #hair #momlife #love #woman #mustget
Schwarzkopf Professional BC Hairtherapy Repair Rescue Sealed Ends for a woman with blown cuticles due to abusing hair color I found this line has every area that I need this product is great for the last step after you get out of the shower and your hair is almost dry. I found it softens and seals up the cuticles of my hair.
Twin Falls
This is by far the best product for dead ends ever! It has saved my hair so many times after bleaching it. I would highly recommend it!
Stirling, Scotland
This product helped to reduce the dryness in my ends from bleaching love it so much!.