BY SCHWARZKOPF

Buy Schwarzkopf Professional conditioners - Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Repair Rescue Conditioner 33.8 oz ( 1 Liter ). How-to-Use: Pre-shampoo with BC Repair Shampoo. Massage into towel-dried hair, rinse out after 2 minutes. see more...

Tyra A.
Was good, didn't like it used it once and gave it away, didn't do anything for my hair
Briseida R.
Doral, FL
I would buy this product to my mom, because I had very dry, and ill-treated by the dye, then carries over month and a half using it every 3 or 4 days and is phenomenal, her hair no longer looks dull and lifeless, it leaves very cute, and repairs the tips to make it look healthy and very bright, very good.
aditi p.
ny
Schwadrzhof hair conditioner gives the complete justice to its name. It gives nourishment to your damaged hair and smells really good. Your hair become conditoned . It is best for all hair types. I am definitely buying it again
Ilke V.
I like it it smells great a little bit expensive but hey if you want to look good then you have to pay
Jordana S.
Been using this condition for years, everything else makes my hair greasy. This stuff is great, but the only downside is that its pretty pricey
Tami K.
Ashland, KY
Very moisturizing. Doesn't weigh my hair down and I have very fine hair. Doesn't seem to make my hair greasy and gives the right amount of moisture
Jessica
I like very much excellent quality I love the different smells a lot I love this brand. Es muy buena calidad.
Jennifer G.
Guelph
I dye my hair a lot and have a lot of damage so I love using this product cause it makes it feel smooth aging nd it still feels great after blow drying.
Rachel G.
Bolingbrook, IL
Schwarzkopf delivers the thirst-quenching moisture that your dry, lifeless hair has been beggingg for. My thin, straight, over colored hair was not doing well at all. I tried many store brands, and even a few salon brands. For a while, I thought I'd have to cut it short and start over. I feel that Schwarzkopf resuscitated my dying locks.
Rafi M.
This product is exelent I bought it for my girl friend and I tried a little and my hair was just amazing.so anyone whom is thinking to get this I for 1 recommend it to any age group whether young or old.so this product just makes your hair nice and smooth