BY SCHWARZKOPF

Buy Schwarzkopf Professional conditioners - Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Repair Rescue Conditioner 33.8 oz ( 1 Liter ). How-to-Use: Pre-shampoo with BC Repair Shampoo. Massage into towel-dried hair, rinse out after 2 minutes. see more...

Jessica
I like very much excellent quality I love the different smells a lot I love this brand. Es muy buena calidad.
Angela V.
It is very hard for me to find the perfect conditioner luckily I have found this in my nearest store. My friends recommended this product for me. It is really good and moisturizing for you hair. I definitely recommend this for you too!
Alicia m.
After so many years of testing conditioners, and then tossing them in my no good products tub, lol I finally went Salon. This is a fantastic Conditioner, and I get it cheap at the hair school so bonus! If you have unmanageable hair like mine you have to try this!
Tanima V.
This conditioner rates very high on my scale. This sits permanently on my hair care shelf. Adequate slippage, great moistursing perperties. I started having a bit of hairfall after i started using this product. Am not sure if its because i shifted homes and the water changed or because of he product itself
Rafi M.
This product is exelent I bought it for my girl friend and I tried a little and my hair was just amazing.so anyone whom is thinking to get this I for 1 recommend it to any age group whether young or old.so this product just makes your hair nice and smooth
Jennifer G.
Guelph
I dye my hair a lot and have a lot of damage so I love using this product cause it makes it feel smooth aging nd it still feels great after blow drying.
Jordana S.
Been using this condition for years, everything else makes my hair greasy. This stuff is great, but the only downside is that its pretty pricey
Ilke V.
I like it it smells great a little bit expensive but hey if you want to look good then you have to pay
Tyra A.
Was good, didn't like it used it once and gave it away, didn't do anything for my hair