BY SCHWARZKOPF

Buy Schwarzkopf Professional conditioners - Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Repair Rescue Conditioner 33.8 oz ( 1 Liter ). How-to-Use: Pre-shampoo with BC Repair Shampoo. Massage into towel-dried hair, rinse out after 2 minutes. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
aditi p.
ny
Schwadrzhof hair conditioner gives the complete justice to its name. It gives nourishment to your damaged hair and smells really good. Your hair become conditoned . It is best for all hair types. I am definitely buying it again
Jessica
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like very much excellent quality I love the different smells a lot I love this brand. Es muy buena calidad.
Maria B.
I use a lot of Irons per week and this helps my hair a lot. When you have like 2 weeks of using it you really see the results.
Tami R.
South Point , OH
Very moisturizing. Doesn't weigh my hair down and I have very fine hair. Doesn't seem to make my hair greasy and gives the right amount of moisture
Noah D.
I absolutely love the schwarzkopf repair conditioner!! this conditioner leaves my hair feeling softer than ever! 2 thumbs up!
Miriam O.
Another favorite. This makes my hair very soft, manageable and the scent lingers forever. I love this and will continue to purchase.
Briseida R.
Miami, Fl
I would buy this product to my mom, because I had very dry, and ill-treated by the dye, then carries over month and a half using it every 3 or 4 days and is phenomenal, her hair no longer looks dull and lifeless, it leaves very cute, and repairs the tips to make it look healthy and very bright, very good.
Paola V.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its honestly the best conditioner I've used. It smells great it doesn't leave any residue behind. I have very damaged hair due to bleaching that tangles very fast. The conditioner left my hair very soft and healthy looking breakage has stopped. I recommend it if you have dry damaged hair due to bleaching.
Alexandra A.
Pico Rivera, CA
I work at Kut N Beauty and ALL of the stylists who I work with always tell me this is their go-to conditioner for repair, so they talked me into trying it. Let me tell you.. I will NEVER use anything else for repair. It's absolutely AMAZING and so beneficial to your locks!
Chelsi S.
Houston , TX
I killed my hair. One day, I decided to go blonde and instead of taking my time, I bleached it multiple times in a few days. Needless to say, my hair was bad. It was the texture of cotton candy when it was wet.
Anyway, I shopped around for an intensive treatment and found this. It worked wonders. Within a month, my hair felt seemingly normal again. Occasionally I'll use this if I feel like I've put too much heat on it to maintain the strength of my hair