BY SCHWARZKOPF

Massage into wet hair, rinse, thoroughly, keep out of direct sunlight. see more...

Michelle M.
Mesa, AZ
This product is great for blondes trying to repair your hair or anyone that is out in the summer and suffering the results of sun damage. Over use of the product consistently is personally not recommended.
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
I use this for two weeks after bleaching my hair. Not only does it help my hair not feel like straw but it leaves it so soft and easy to brush. Almost like I didn't even bleach it! I recommend to anyone who colors their hair or bleaches it.
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN
This shampoo dried my hair out an the smell of it was terrible I did not use it again also very over priced. Will not purchase.
Amanda B.
Brownsville, TX
This is my favorite shampoo I LOVE IT it leaves my hair smooth enough where i dont need to use condition!
Cheyenne J.
Gauley Bridge, WV
My mom bought this and she loves it . Makes her look young again . It is amazing .she would recommend
Caroline C.
Québec
J'aime beaucoup ce shampoing qui a une odeur très agréable. Il y a quelques années, j'avais des problèmes avec mes cheveux liés à des changements hormonaux . Mes cheveux étaient déshydratés et réagissait à la moindre humidité en frissotant. Je les trouve maintenant bien nourris, ils sont plus sains et agréable à regarder. Je recommande vivement. #contest
Jae K.
Ulverstone
One of my all time favourites, leaves me hair feeling so refreshed, clean, soft and it smells amazing!! I use this on different clients I have come into my Salon Assistant Class in College. I honestly recommend all of the Schwarzkopf products because they're just amazing and they defiantly do what they're meant to do.
Kayla U.
I'm only 20, so im not the target for this product but my aunt use this shampoo and her hair look beautiful! works amazingly well, moisturizing her hair but not weighing it down.
Cinthya g.
Distrito Nacional
Es el shampoo con que me lavo la cabeza en el salón, es excelente, fortalece las hebras del pelo largo y no me da caspa a diferencia de otros.
Ema j.
Not worth the price. It was a decent shampoo. I'm not crazy about it. It didn't do anything spectacular for me.
sarah B.
McAlpin, FL
Will this product add moisture also?