BY SCHWARZKOPF

Offers daily cleansing for mature and fragile hair. pH 4.5 a€" 5.0, care level 1 Encourages the production of healthy hair Cleanses and re-fortifies all mature hair types Improves the resilience of mature hair Leaves hair soft and manageable Helps restore the inner hair structure to its natural composition Q10 PLUS: a higher concentration of the effective co-enzyme helps to stimulate the hair roots to activate the production of two keratins that would otherwise subside over time Amino Cell Rebuild Technology: repairs the inner hair structure Type: Shampoos & Conditioners see more...

Sarah H.
Canton, OH
I really didn't enjoy this product. It was very fresh smelling. It did it's job. I feel like my hair was softer and smoother after using it. I would repurchase this product. And I will recommend it to anyone who works in a salon setting
Lakin R.
This product is amazing for dry and damaged hair. It deeply nourished my dry brittle hair and gave it life again. The smell is great and has a rich creamy lather. If you have over processed, dry, and damaged hair I recommend this product.
Ali N.
Little elm, Tx
Lately wy wife has been purchasing this shampoo its making our hair great and feel thicker. Good for all hair types but mostly damagade
Stormie C.
Really helps restore the shiny luster and make hair look much healthier. Definitely recommend for even fine curly hair
Temis P.
Corona, NY
Great shampoo It meet all of my expectacións, great product, tried it a few times , will buy in the future probably
Desiree F.
Hialeah, FL
No lo he usado pero me han comentado que es un buen producto me encantaría probarlo
Natasha  C.
Bathurst, NB
This product line and the whole set is great. I use it alot and buy it consistently. I love how this product makes my hair feel and look. It is without a doubt one of my favourites.
Irma I.
This shampoo leaves my hair really soft and easy to comb, but this remains the case until I wash my hair again, if I used this for example for 2 months and use other shampoo just one time all of the effects are gone
Isabella T.
This shampoo is really amazing, leaves your hair very soft,without frizz and very shiny