Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Q10 Time Restore Satin Spray Conditioner for Mature and Fragile Hair 200ml/6.8oz

BY SCHWARZKOPF

What it is: Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Time Restore - Q10 Satin Spray Conditioner is a lightweight, leave-in spray formula for daily use, providing natural shine and velvet smoothness. What it does: Helps to stimulate the hair roots of mature hair to activate production of the two keratin that subsides over time and strengthens the inner hair structure. What else you need to know: Results in healthy, resilient hair with gentle fullness and satin-like shine for timeless beauty. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sable A.
I got it at Ulta for only $3 in the clearance section! What a steal!! Thanks Ulta!! I love the spray worked great in my moms hair too! I used it every day for 6 weeks almost daily. My hair is super curly and dry I have to put moisture in daily.
Arianna B.
My hair is too fragile so i decide to use this product to Try and now i cant stop use it. You should Try too
CASSONDRA H.
Portland, OR
My hair has been put through the paces over the last decade and this stuff is a must have for dual processed and over-processed hair folks. I alternate this with my Enjoy conditioning spray religiously for 2 weeks after colors and it helps repair. It's great for overly heat treated hair as well for a healthy boost and minimizing porosity.
Ali R.
San Diego , CA
I've tried a few leave-ins and this is my favorite. It makes my hair easy to comb out, which means I'm not damaging or breaking it. And it just adds something....I feel like my hair looks and feels healthier when I use it. Great price on Amazon. I'll buy it again and again.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love this spray conditioner!!! It works extremely well!! My hair looks sooo healthy every time I use it! It also smells soooo good!! I use this spray in my hair all the time and it's amazing!!!
Callie L.
Las Vegas, NV
Such a fabulous product for both mature and chemically treated hair. Even though I use top of the line Schwarzkopf Igora lightening powder and developing lotion, it's lovely to be able to restore my hair to its natural soft texture immediately after lightening it with two or more processes.
SALLY M.
Wasn't really impressed. I have really thick course hair. I loved the smell. Felt like it made my hair really greasy. I'm glad I was able to try this from a friend. I think it's a 10 is 10 times better.
Megan W.
I absolutely love this product. I use it every day. I've been using it for years. I love the smell. Highly recommended.
Cori O.
Royal Oak, MI
I noticed a slight difference in split ends and fragility, but not much. I'd recommend using a different product before trying this one.
Monica S.
Spring valley, CA
Love this stuff I have fine curly hair and my hair feels soft but not weighed down when using this product