BeautyHair ProductsSchwarzkopf
BC Bonacure Oil Potion Gold Shimmer Conditioner

Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Oil Potion Gold Shimmer Conditioner

Shake well to mix the two phases and spray onto shampooed, towel-dried hair. Do not rinse.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Oil Potion Gold Shimmer Conditioner!
Analizth G.
It really cleans the scalp, the scent is fabulous and the texture it leaves on the hair is smooth and moisturized. Especially for dry and damaged hair
VE-1206263Yamilys B.
Doral, FL
excellent product because I love my hair repair instantly gives shine and leaves it manageable. always I use it when my hair is very mistreated.
Mary N.
Silver Spring, MD
Excellent treatment for normal hair and hair needing repair for split ends. My beautician recommended this for my very long hair, I use it each time I wash my hair. Has a wonderful aroma and is a light oil. Takes a very small amount and doesn't leave hair oily.
dana B.
LOVE THIS STUFF. I just wish the price wasn't so expensive. It works so well and the products are amazing
Misty D.
This is is ok i wish tgey made thus in a larger bottle.it works wonderful as it conditions and helps with dry ends.i color ny hair and find it leaves smooth and shiny. #VoxBox
Cristina B.
Albatera, Alicante
Love it and like to use sometimes, not everyday because it is expensive and I don't need to look that way always.
Alejandra L.
Huele super rico ademas que no te deja el cabello grasoso y muy manejable, lo puedes peinar o hacer lo que gustes con facilidad
Maria Jose G.
bogota
los tratamientos y cremas etc de schwarzkopf son muy buenos tienen una formula demasiado buena y origunal
Lauren A.
Fanny bay, BC
This hair conditioner feels so luxurious. The scent is delightful and a little product goes a long way. I love to use this on my home “spa day” because it just feels a little bit special. Love it and would recommend if you need a pick me up!
Karolyn G.
Maracaibo
El mejor acondicionador. Es como un boost de hidratacion, brillo y además mi cabello queda muy liso. Me encanta.

Looking for your answer?