BY SCHWARZKOPF

Dry, naturally coarse hair. BC Moisture Kick with amino acid and Milk-Protein-Complex. Balances the moisture in the hair from within. Healthy, shiny, and rehydrated hair full of long lasting beauty.  ; Additional Product Information: drugstore.com, inc. is not associated or affiliated with Schwarzkopf, Inc. and is not a licensed retailer of Schwarzkopf, Inc.  Schwarzkopf, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. drugstore.com, inc. cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Schwarzkopf, Inc. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unl see more...

Buy on Jet.com
CHRISTA f.
CHRISTA f.
Lynchburg, TN
I am always looking for a great dry shampoo since I have an oily scalp. I have run into a lot of brands that either just don't work, make my hair feel like straw, or turn my hair gray looking if I accidentally add too much since my hair is brown. I was really amazed at how much I liked this variety. The smell was amazing, I did not have to use much for it to work, and it did not make my hair stiff. I did run into the problem of it being white and it making one spot discolored, but that was my fault after that I was just more careful. so far this has been my favorite dry shampoo.
Alexis N.
Alexis N.
Lafayette, LA
My salon was using this shampoo and I instantly fell in love with the smell! Not only the smell but afterwards my hair felt so smooth and light. I would highly suggest trying this shampoo and I would suggest trying the conditioner with it!
Mandy S.
Mandy S.
Douglasville, GA
This dry shampoo is amazing, it takes the oil out of your hair without drying your hair out. It also has a great scent and is not sticky
Genesis E.
Genesis E.
Saint Cloud, FL
The best it moisturize your hair like no tomorrow without leaving it greasy I really recommend their hair care line
lily p.
lily p.
Waterford, MI
Yes yes yes !! Is all I can say. This stuff have repaired my hair and it's well worth the price. You don't need to use a lot. Just a little In your hand truly goes a long long way !!! I wouldn't recommend something unless I believed in jt !! Buy it !
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Weird smell. Nothing too special . Recommended by my hair dresser when my hair is extra dry. Not sure I would purchase, but I do appreciate when I get a sample from the salon.
julie C.
julie C.
Watertown , New York
I had very oily hair before using this, it fixed that. It also smells wonderful. Great price. You seriously can not go wrong with this product. great buy at least for me.
Geri I.
Geri I.
Valley Vlg, CA
I have been bleaching my hair for almost a year now and this leave in conditioner has kept my ends looking hydrated and healthy throughout the process! Smells nice too
Julia M.
Julia M.
This is my all time favorite shampoo! I was turned into this at a salon and haven't looked back since. This shampoo is so hydrating it feels like you already conditioned in the shower! I combine this with a leave in conditioner and my hair has never been happier!
Malina C.
Malina C.
Valencia
They recommended me this shampoo because I have curly hair. I bought it from a store specializing in products for hair. My hair ir blonde and 3a-3b type. It's a little bit more expensive than the others Schwarzkopf products. And if you need some moisture you will need this.