Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Moisture Kick Shampoo for Normal to Dry Hair 33.8 oz (1 Liter)

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Grace M.
Pennsauken, nJ
I have been using this shampoo on and off for years. It seems to really moisturize my hair and make it soft and healthy looking. i enjoy all the Schwarzkopf products to tell you the truth. and i really enjoy their masks as well. I know they might be a bit pricey but you don't need a lot. it lathers pretty well. a big bottle like this lasts me almost a year! So i say its worth the money!
Brittany C.
I'm not sure why, but all of the Schwarzkopf products smell like paint to me. Even after I've dried my hair it's obnoxiously potent
Deborah P.
Richmond, TX
I currently use this shampoo. It has a great scent, is smoothing and leaves great moisture to my hair. One of my favorite shampoos!
Nay M.
I like Of smell And the consistente Wendel i use is very software And clean a lot very good
Jodie G.
Gulfport, MS
I love the smell of Scwartzkopf shampoo and it's so luxurious compared to other brands!
Maria A.
Chiswick , London
Highly effective it helps restore moisture. Very little is needed to make excellent lather and it smells lovely. My hair don't frizz as much and are easier to style. I have the conditioner as well and the combination works wonders!
Clodagh O.
Belfast
I used to buy this shampoo in smaller packages but decided to buy the big one this time. Really love this shampoo, it makes my hair feel so soft. Will definitely continue buying this product, I love it!
One person found this helpful
Yaro S.
Highly moisturizing for the hair, strengthens and prevents breakage, highly recommend, takes long to wash out
Rachel B.
My hair felt great it was soft and not one bit dry I would recommend this product for anyone with dry hair
Hiral P.
Edmonton
Ya oys good i like it even i love it its good and lovely.it keeps my hair dry not dat much bt ya its good