BY SCHWARZKOPF

Brandon S.
Schwarzkopf Vitalizing Shampoo for men is an incredible product for men's hair that will have your lady running her fingers through your hair all day. It is a wonderful shampoo that re-vitalizes and rejuvenates your hair follicles, giving your hair an unmistakeable shine.
Jessie P.
Manchester, TN
Not the best out there. Seemed to leave a buildup If I used it everyday and us guys buy stuff to use all the time. Felt I needed another deep clean shampoo to counter this. Other than that I think it was a pretty decent shampoo overall. I would recommend it to anybody who asked me
Lalani B.
Easton, PA
As a professional hairdresser I only use Schwartzkopf professional products for my clients and my family. Once you try their products you'll be a believer too
Samantha B.
Frankfort, KY
I got this shampoo for my boyfriend to try and he didn't like it at all. He said it seemed to make his hair kinda dry.
mila s.
Schwarzkopf is a trusted go to name brand. It is elegance in a bottle. Started using this product when I first started dying my hair. It makes my color brighter and helps the color last longer.
Since I dye my hair it can cause hair damage. Put this on after a good hair washing... and let it set. By the time you wash your body... it's ready to be washed out!
It is easy to use! I just pour the conditioner in my hands and then rub them together. One hand goes to the top of my head the other on the back. I massage it in... the creamy soft conditioner goes to work right away. The fragrance is amazing!
After rinsing, it leaves my hair soft, conditioned, and smelling great! To me this is a mush have in my beauty routine!
Cristhian M.
Colombia
Excellent product, very good 100% recommended, since its value and quality is too good, it's amazing what you can do with you
Rebecca D.
My boyfriend uses this and H loves it and has been using it for years and makes his hair so soft I live live live it
Véronique L.
Montreal
My boyfriend usa that shampoo and he smells so good so I really recommend this shampoo for all the gf out there
hanieh H.
newmarket, ON
Great product! I love the smell. I bought this for my brother and he thinks its a great product