BY SCHWARZKOPF

Buy Schwarzkopf Professional hair & scalp treatment - Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Light Volume Spray 6.8 oz. How-to-Use: Spray onto pre-shampooed towel-dried hair, in particular onto the root area. Do not rinse. Do not spray into eyes. see more...

Ariana D.
Hialeah, FL
I absolutely love the way this product leaves your hair & it's very light compared to other treatments. You barely feel it on. It smells great, love the scent! Very effective. I would recommend to anyone to use. Does not need to improve, perfect as it is.
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
Best leave in conditioner! I've used this one and the pink one. Leaves my hair super soft and no knots whatsoever.
theremoreno t.
Doral, FL
Exelente producto para el cabello recomndado a mil deja tu cabello sedoso y fácil de manejar
este producto es para cabellos que -o tienene mucho volumen y si le quieres dar un poco de volumen´
pero que se vea elegante y natural este producto es el indicado
Janice G.
New Port Richey, FL
I really liked this product for the days where my hair had fallen flat, but was still clean. Usually day two after washing. I wear my hair up a lot, being very active, so it always helped me have some volume without looking greasy or flat. I would definitely buy this again.
Sophia T.
Strongsville, OH
For the price this is really good, i bought it and i really like it , but it's not my favorite, it's something I'd use if I didn't want to waste my Paul Mitchell one. but i have repurchased it twice, it adds volume, nothing dramatic but it adds it.
sara S.
Charlottesville, VA
I love this because I do not use a lot of product and let my hair air dry most of the time but I like to use this when my hair is dry - light at my roots and down to my ends. It doesn't weigh down but acts like a light sea salt also.
Monika  W.
Burbank, IL
Works great giving your hair the volume boost and doesn't dry out your hair. After using the shampoo and conditioner in conjunction with the volume spray my hair feels a lot more nourished
Reagan G.
Warwick, RI
Kinda made my hair sticky but did give it a lot of volume. I don't usually blow dry but think that would reduce the stickiness
Bubuleandra A.
Lompoc, CA
Amazing !!! I've tried so many products but I can say that this is my favorite!!!!!! It doesn't make your hair heavy !
VE - 0703181 Eymi A.
Medley, FL
I suffered one time from scalp dryness and this product was one of the few things that actually worked for me