BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsSchwarzkopf
BC Bonacure Light Volume Spray 68 oz

Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Light Volume Spray 6.8 oz

Buy Schwarzkopf Professional hair & scalp treatment - Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Light Volume Spray 6.8 oz. How-to-Use: Spray onto pre-shampooed towel-dried hair, in particular onto the root area. Do not rinse. Do not spray into eyes.

Does this product really give you a good volume?
Start your review of Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Light Volume Spray 6.8 oz!
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
Best leave in conditioner! I've used this one and the pink one. Leaves my hair super soft and no knots whatsoever.
Ariana D.
Hialeah, FL
I absolutely love the way this product leaves your hair & it's very light compared to other treatments. You barely feel it on. It smells great, love the scent! Very effective. I would recommend to anyone to use. Does not need to improve, perfect as it is.
peggie F.
Purcell, OK
I like the hold and it has a nice scent,and it is the right size can. It has a Great product
Janice G.
New Port Richey, FL
I really liked this product for the days where my hair had fallen flat, but was still clean. Usually day two after washing. I wear my hair up a lot, being very active, so it always helped me have some volume without looking greasy or flat. I would definitely buy this again.
Sophia T.
Strongsville, OH
For the price this is really good, i bought it and i really like it , but it's not my favorite, it's something I'd use if I didn't want to waste my Paul Mitchell one. but i have repurchased it twice, it adds volume, nothing dramatic but it adds it.
Randa H.
Lubbock, TX
I absolutely love this product! I have fine thin hair & it didn't weigh my hair down. It smelled so good and made my hair soft.
sara S.
Charlottesville, VA
I love this because I do not use a lot of product and let my hair air dry most of the time but I like to use this when my hair is dry - light at my roots and down to my ends. It doesn't weigh down but acts like a light sea salt also.
Bubuleandra A.
Lompoc, CA
Amazing !!! I've tried so many products but I can say that this is my favorite!!!!!! It doesn't make your hair heavy !
member-f21d9776d
Very light and smells amazing. Great in the summer after a swim. Doesn't weigh hair down or leave build up.
Reagan F.
Warwick , RI
Kinda made my hair sticky but did give it a lot of volume. I don't usually blow dry but think that would reduce the stickiness
Ask a question to the Influenster community...