BY SCHWARZKOPF

It is a daily, ultra-light cleansing shampoo for gentle, volumising care without overburdening. Lightweight, yet non burdening cleansing. Provides light, gentle care to smooth fine, flyaway hair. Apply to damp hair and massage thoroughly. Leave in for 1 to 2 minutes and repeat if necessary. Rinse and apply conditioner. Can be used on all hair types that require lightweight care. see more...

Dar T.
Atlanta, GA
Schwarzkopf products are worth every penny. They smell fabulous, leave my hair soft, shiny and full of body. I use the shampoo and conditioner to keep my 50+ hair soft and not dry. It seems like it is more expensive based on the per unit price but a little goes a long way so you don't need as much as you do with other brands. I highly recommend Schwarzkopf.
Jovanna T.
Roswell, NM
I feel this is a bit pricey being that I don't get the volume I need I love the smell it just doesn't get me what I want
Maria Laura M.
miami, FL
Give me volume but not for a long time. I have some better options. The price is fine for the product. 3/5
Utsav K.
Stamford, CT
I wont recommend this shampoo as i did not see any kind of change or volume in my hairs. it was just like any other regular shampoo. infact i felt that my hairs were drying due to constant use of this shampoo. I'm disappointed.
Enhoe P.
Orlando, FL
It's not that I expectedmagic but it was thee same as when I use my other shampoo so I feel a little disappinted. gained more volume just sleeping with wet hair haha
Angélica G.
Love this Shampoo...I have very fine hair and sense I start using this my hair has more volume, so if you have fine hair you should try it
I love this product! The very best shampoo for my fine hair. It has a lovely, delicate fragrance, and it leaves my hair fluffy, soft and shiny.
Amanda L.
Wilmington, DE
This gave me waaayy more then light volume! I was very impressed with this product! Love it.
Jennifer G.
Guelph
Amazing shampoo if you want a lot of volume with out the product weighing down your hair this stuff is perfect. It lasts all day and I love the smell. It's like your just went to a salon.
Sara K.
Gives a great volume to my hair my hair are curly a little volume goes a long way but i keep on changing my shampoos alot