BY SCHWARZKOPF

What it is: The BC Bonacure Fibre Force Fortifier conditioner is an intensive treatment that replenishes extremely damaged hair. What it does: With the innovative complex for Micronised Keratin it deeply penetrates weakened hair at the core. What else... see more...

Emily K.
New Bremen, OH
Schwarzkopf BC Bonaire Hairtherapy Fibreforce Conditioner is a great product for those that have brittle over processed hair looking to repair the damage done! Some may think it's expensive but coming from someone who was in the hair industry you get what you pay for!!
Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I color my hair a lot so I bought this. This has definitely been such a good help. My hair has not been dead in such a long time. Hair looks healthy and I could not be happier
Maria V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the shampoo, conditioner and hair mask and it leaves hair feeling like hay. Doesn't make hair silky and soft as described. I feel like I have to wash and deep condition after using these products. The conditioner is runny instead of a little bit heavier consistency. Do not recommend and will not buy again
Vanessa L.
I liked just normal. It's creamy and im super com sono so so quero dormir agora para que possa rest in peace like
Tess M.
Wettingen, Aargau
I just recently dyed my hair with schwarzkopf brand hair dye and I really enjoyed it. I bought this to wash with afterwards and it is really beautiful and makes my hair feel really soft and pretty ! I would absolutely buy this over and over again.
Angela C.
Moose Jaw, SK
This is so good, I was surprised to this in walmart instead of a salon, it works great and you can get a of weeks before you run out
Tara L.
Djdkkxkxk hood gjekdjjd eats hood rats wooo wooo wooooi good product I like pie I like pony boy flash back VIETNAM xosod
Kathy g.
FIber force is my favorite line of product from Bonacure, it has helped me to recover my hair from a massive damage.
Sharnelle D.
I love this conditioner. It really works! I will definitely be purchasing it again soon!