Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Curl Bounce Conditioner for Curly and Wavy Hair 200ml/6.8oz

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Curl bounce conditioner detangles curly and wavy hair bounce and shine without overburdening. BC hair therapy with curl memory complex balances and restores the moisture content of curly, wavy hair, leaving it with a soft, satin feel. Amino Cell... see more...

• Does this product help bring out your natural curls? 1 Answers
Tateana P.
Rochester, NY
I use this to wash my little sister's hair and it makes her here feel so soft and condition
Daphne D.
Springfield
This conditioner keeps my hair soft and hydrated. Doesn't seem to add any kind of build up.
Claire S.
New Braunfels, TX
Helps my curls look put together not so frizzy. Makes them look more healthier and curly
Diana P.
Brentwood, TN
Love this product! Leaves my hair moist and not weighed down allowing my hair to curl
hailey b.
Calgary
I have really curly hair and this stuff does help define with out making it " scrunchy" feeling. I wouldnt say its the best product out there for curly hair but it is worth a try! Its affordable but like I said I probably wouldnt buy it again as it wasnt my " Holy Grail"
Shania M.
Auckland
I have used this product for a few years and have noticed the more natural curls in my hair becoming more dominant and sleek. I can leave my hair out on humid days and not worry about the usual fluffy mess i would find if i weren't using this treatment.
Jacqualine L.
I loved this product! My hair is extremely thick and curly and I always struggle to fin a product to enhance that. this product really kept my curls looking fresh shiny and extra bouncy with no frizz! The smell is an added bonus
Shay D.
Gillitts
This product woks well for curly hair and helps tame frizz but at the same time keeps your curls. it does have a nice scent
JimiJo F.
Winston Salem, NC
Does this product help bring out your natural curls?