Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Curl Bounce Conditioner for Curly and Wavy Hair 200ml/6.8oz

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Curl bounce conditioner detangles curly and wavy hair bounce and shine without overburdening. BC hair therapy with curl memory complex balances and restores the moisture content of curly, wavy hair, leaving it with a soft, satin feel. Amino Cell... see more...

• Does this product help bring out your natural curls? 1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Anne Q.
Bay Shore, NY
This product is really nice , I'm not gonna front smells really good, the shampoo it's really nice to , but unfortunately don't work that we'll on my type of hair. I have a dominican curly hair thick hair, don't hold that much the Stalin cream, but de tangle really good the conditioner but don't last long neither...
lily p.
Waterford, MI
I love this stuff. I have really dry hair. It works really well. I enjoy it quite a bit !! I highly recommend it !! I also use the spray in conditioner. It's light and not to heavy :) !! You don't need a huge amount. Just a little amount in your hand goes a long way !
Neha P.
Tustin, CA
I have curly hair and I've used a lot of products. I was st my local beauty store and the woman there recommend this to me for Curly dry hair. I tried it the first time and my hair felt different but in a good way. I love all Schwarzkopf products. Esp the hair color!
Kristin M.
Provides some additional control for my wavy hair. It did to seem to do much after my hair dried, still had noticeable frizz. Did seem to help with controlling my daughter's curly hair- helped define her curls when they dried.
Jessica F.
Schwarzkopf BC Bonacre Curl Bounce Conditioner for curly and wavy hair is an ok conditioner. I used this product for a month or so and wasn't disappointed but I was ecstatic.
Allison M.
San Diego, CA
Did not work for my hair. It made my hair frizzy, but also flat. My hair got greasy by the next morning. It cost too much and did so little.
Heather B.
Summerville, SC
Smells amazing! And everyone wants their hair to smell good! It helps my curls look beautiful, like I just curled them with an iron.
Mary Carmen C.
Medley, Fl
Excelente producto para el cabello rizado deja una onda super linda, no aporta mas peso al cabello y evita el frizz
Deborah R.
Gorham, ME
Love how this works on my curls! Keeps them bouncy and not frizzy. Ordered on Amazon for a pretty good value.
Megan W.
Cloverport, Ky
Great product for any hair, especially curly or wavy hair. Love Schwarzkopf and definitely recommend it!
JimiJo F.
Winston Salem, NC
Does this product help bring out your natural curls?