Schwarzkopf Bc Bonacure Color Save Conditioner Unisex

It gives perfect colour maintenance. Designed for normal to coarse textured hair. Color Stabilizer seals and protects hair against colour fade, by retaining the dye pigments for longer-lasting colour intensity. Special UV-filters well-known in skin protection creams, protect the hair from environmental fade and damage. Smooths, protects and improves combability. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lisa R.
Kansas City, MO
I love it!! Super smooth product! It find it with the price 100% it met all expectations and then some!! I seen little room for improvement nothing on the tip of my tongue
SDQ627171 Rosa L.
Miami Florida, Miami Florida
I've used this brand for a long time and thought I was getting a great deal with this purchase. Turns out, you get what you pay for. I'm not sure if this particular product is fake or old... It doesn't work as well, nor does it smell or feel the same as past purchases. I love this conditioner, but would not recommend this seller.
Karla R.
Love this! Got it at ultra when it was on sale and wish I had grabbed another one. Smells great and leaves my hair shiny and voluminous. Even my sister who has Virgin hair loves using it because she says it helps control her greasy hair.
Lauren P.
This conditioner is pretty much ideal. It feels like I've used a deep conditioning mask, except there's no build-up left behind and it's ideal for daily (or near daily) use. It's one of the few conditioners that didn't stop working once my hair got 'used to it' after a couple of weeks. Worth it!
Katherine S.
Cincinnati, OH
One of my all time favorite conditioners! It manages to get deep within the hair yet never makes my hair feel heavy. It's one of those great conditioners that your hair wants to drink up. And it never create any build up.
Maura N.
I like it and it works, I just wish it smelled better. Also after a while it causes build up so I have to use head n shoulders to improve my hair texture.
Karina M.
La Crescenta, CA
Leaves your hair silky and shiny and improves the look of damaged hair. My hair color did not wash out when I used this conditioner as well.
Jordan H.
Lowell, AR
Love the scent! Product works well and does its job! :) this is the brand of shampoo/conditioner I purchase if I get it from the drugstore.
Jennifer K.
I use this for my extremely dry hair and it has looked healthier after one use. I am literally amazed by the quick results!
Tammy S.
Sigourney, IA
Seems to help color not to fade. Fresh scent. Lathers well. Hair feels clean when rinsed out hair is soft after use