BY SCHWARZKOPF

It is an emulsion conditioner for daily use that provides perfect colour maintenance. Designed for normal to coarse textured hair. Color Stabilizer seals and protects hair against colour fade, by retaining the dye pigments for longer-lasting colour intensity. special UV-filters well known in skin protection creams, protect the hair from environmental fade and damage provides long-lasting colour intensity smoothes, protects and improves combability Size: 6.8 Ounce Quantity: 1 Targeted area: Hair Skin/hair type: All Hair types Active ingredients: Not Available Other ingredients: Not Available We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
I have heard amazing things about this brand, it was awful. It took my beautiful full hair color to a dull flat lifeless hair style. I couldn’t do anything with it. It was just so drying. I do not recommend it
Kristi T.
Rochester, NY
Love this product so much! It really helped to keep the color in my hair after I got it done at the salon. It also made my hair feel silky and smooth, especially since my hair was so dried out after getting it dyed! Would definitely repurchase this product again!
Anikka W.
Concord, CA
The smell. the smell is my favorite thing about this and I am not kidding its incredible. It helps that my hair is super soft and I get out of the shower with zero tangles. My favorite
Sky Z.
San Angelo, TX
Highly recommend this product! I color my hair and know how damaging it can be. But this conditioner totally repairs my hair, makes it smell incredible and salon quality!
tara h.
Benson, AZ
Love this conditioner. I bought it along with their hair dye one of the best I've ever used it really does help the dye color last. I will be buying this again.
Emily M.
Fort Collins, CO
In love with this conditioner!!! Has helped keep the color in my hair for 3 months with limited fade. Also works with box dye. Smell is great too.
Bailey C.
This product really does what it says and protects your color treated hair from fading. This helps my hair dye last months longer.
Bobbi P.
Redford, MI
Has a great fragrance that lasys for days. Leaves hair shiny and soft. You don't need the whole bottle to condition your hair
Jennifer L.
Daytona Beach, FL
Love the way it makes your hair feel, texture is nice and creamy. Rinses out very well, leaving your hair refreshed
Aveleyn F.
Caracas, Miranda
Its pretty cool how much can my hair color last by constantly using this product. I totally work to keep my coloured hair even after months. Also it's smells great, and keeps your hair soft and healthy. Its Just everything you need in one bottle, by a recognize label.

Amazon