Schwarzkopf [3D] Mension Sensitive Scalp Shampoo 250ml/8.4oz uploaded by Carrliitaahh M.Schwarzkopf [3D] Mension Sensitive Scalp Shampoo 250ml/8.4oz uploaded by Maria V.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Brand from Schwarzkopf. A daily shampoo for men with dry and sensitive scalp Helps gently cleanse, hydrate and soothe delicate scalp and hair Formulated with Panthenol to calm and strengthen hair Blended with Taurine to rebuild natural barriers Leaves scalp comfortable and hair soft, lustrous Pack Size - 250ml/8.4oz see more...

Caty C.
My fiancé uses this in during the winter months and he loves it. It works best with his dry scalp and dandruff
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney , PA
This is great for men with dandruff. It won't make your head dry or itchy. It soothes and cleans your hair.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
This shampoo is decent, love the branding and packaging and is not very irritating to the scalp.
Julieth Katherine C.
Bogotà

I like this product to use when I want to change my hair texture, besides the results are amazing and full of good style I love having such good results I recommend
Dionne W.
I have Psoriasis on my scalp and some times especially just after i have coloured my hair i have flair ups and have to use a sensitive shampoo for my scalp well it took me a while but i found a shampoo that works for me and i will never go back! nothing has gave my skin such relief after a colour.
Fran Y.
Santiago
It's a great product, he love it very much! Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you