Schwarzkopf [3D] Mension Sensitive Scalp Shampoo 250ml/8.4oz uploaded by Carrliitaahh M.Schwarzkopf [3D] Mension Sensitive Scalp Shampoo 250ml/8.4oz uploaded by Maria V.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Brand from Schwarzkopf. A daily shampoo for men with dry and sensitive scalp Helps gently cleanse, hydrate and soothe delicate scalp and hair Formulated with Panthenol to calm and strengthen hair Blended with Taurine to rebuild natural barriers Leaves scalp comfortable and hair soft, lustrous Pack Size - 250ml/8.4oz see more...

Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
My boyfriend uses this mostly in the winter because he says his scalp gets dryer and less hydrated. It honestly smells great I can't stop sniffing his head lol Although he says it helps for dandruff I feel that he's never had it so I can't seem to know for sure of that. But definitely recommend for dryness and ichyness on the scalp.
Jennifer D.
Palmdale, CA
So my brother has a sensitive scalp so he had a hard time looking for the right shampoo until he found schawarzkopf. (3D) for men it's good for oily and dry scalp he's being using this for almost 5 years and he still planning to use it I recommend this for men that has sensitive scalp I use it too for my oily hair
Molly C.
Georgetown, TX
My husband uses this product he really likes it we buy one atleast every 2 weeks since he uses so much of it at one time it really helps his dry scalp for the winter time highly recommend to atleast try it one time.
Cecilia R.
Schwartzkopf is a great brand and I recommend this product to my guy friend. The packaging is great and my friend tells me he loves the way his hair feels after he uses it along with the conditioner
Brittany E.
Olympia, WA
My boyfriend uses this, and it smells great. He says he always feels clean and refreshed after use, and this doesn't irritate his scalp, so no complaining equals both of us being happy!
Maria V.
Schwarzkopf [3D]MENSION Sensitive Scalp Shampoo is a daily hydrating cleanser that’s been designed especially for delicate scalps. The gentle formula helps soothe and moisturise dryness and sensitivity to restore natural vitality and shine.
Jasmine M.
My boyfriend uses this product. It makes his hair smooth, and has it smelling fresh as ever. If you have a sensitive scalp I would suggest trying this product
Angela T.
Hazleton, PA
My boyfriend used this shampoo and its good it leaves his hair really good and he also have sensitive scapl and he love it specially the smell
Patricia P.
Miami, Florida
This product used my boyfriends, is very cool, GOOD choise, is clean the hear and soft, this not spencer! I recomend