BY SCHWARZKOPF

Schwarzkopf 3D MENSION Hair and Body Shampoo for men is a refreshing shampoo that will cleanses your skin all over as well as your hair. The three dimensions come in the form of panthenol, which straightens the hair, menthol notes to cleanse the scalp, and caffeine to stimulate the roots. Here at Fragrance Direct our customers are big fans of the Schwarzkopf range of hair care products, and this Schwarzkopf 3D MENSION Hair and Body Shampoo for men is a firm favourite as the dual purpose gel will give you the perfect start to your day. Schwarzkopf is one of the top three hair brands in the world, and it represents quality, expertise and innovation for over 100 years. Schwarzkopf has full trust from consumers and professional hair dressers, and consumers have voted that the brand proves quality for the 9th year in a row. The brand boasts many of the best known brands and most loved products, including colourants, styling, toiletries, hair care, skin care and perfumes, all of which you can find here at Fragrance Direct. see more...

Maria V.
Maria V.
I really like this product because it promises to do everything it says. I really like it a lot and its a very complete product
Erick D.
Erick D.
Winter Park, FL
I like it because its conveninent and great product as men you just want to shower fast you are usualy running to go somewhere
Zarah Abigail P.
Zarah Abigail P.
Lompoc, CA
I like this because it's dual purpose - gives you more for what you pay. 😊 It also has that "menthol" / cool feeling that lasts for hours. My son's hair has actually started looking healthier after a few weeks of using this. It also leaves your hair with that clean, fresh smell through the day. A must buy.
Ethel F.
Ethel F.
This product is amazing. The smell is amazing. Leaves me feeling awakened and clean. Hair feels silky and smooth too.
Cheyenne D.
Cheyenne D.
Aiken, SC
My husband uses this product it's easy and simply wash your hair and body all together so much easier then buying three different products to get clean it smells amazing not expensive at all I would definitely buy again
LEAR17497 Isabella P.
LEAR17497 Isabella P.
Miami, Florida
best shampoo for me and my family, love it! its great, its amazing. the cost low, so increible!!!
Din M.
Din M.
Targoviste
In Romania is so hard to find this product... but you can use another things from Schwarzkopf who can do same things.
Ellie H.
Ellie H.
Portseton , ['', '', 'East Lothian ']
Not sure about this haven't used in a long time , may be a reason why ? Sorry for not being so helpful.
Desiree B.
Desiree B.
Ottawa
That's perfect I am makes my hair smoother it helps neutralize all of my hair because my hair my scalp is really dry so it neutralizes my scope