BY SCHWARZKOPF

A shampoo for men with grey hair -Contains balancing pigments to revive & preserve cool tones -Blended with Glycerin for hydrating benefits -Loaded with Moringa Extract to combat free radicals that can dull hair -Provides cool silver reflections & banishes unwanted yellow tones on grey hair -Leaves hair supple sleek & healthy looking -To use: Massage thoroughly into damp hair & leave for 1-5 minutes depending on the strength of the color result desired. Rinse well. Wear suitable gloves. Use twice a week Product Line: Schwarzkopf - [3D] Mension Product Size: 250ml/8.4oz see more...

Elle S.
Bought this shampoo for my husband recently. It lathers quite nicely. My husband really loves it. It definitely compares to alternative brands. It has a great scent and my husband says it's long lasting. I would definitely buy this product again
brittany d.
Saint Louis, MO
Bought this for a friend and definitely noticed a difference with his hair it is happy and healthy and ready to grow! Will buy again and again
zoie s.
My brother uses this and it smells amazing love to use this myself. Is good for sensitive skin. Doesn't dry my face out when I use it either
Brandy H.
Morganton, NC
This stuff is great for men with gray hair.makes it very shiny and manageable and easy to take care of..love it
sade c.
Schwarzkopf my dad tried this it worked like a charm it looked so amazing my dad loved it
Iris P.
Mi esposo lo compro hace un tiempo,
Tiene un color riquisimo pero a él no le funciono .
Lidia T.
Perryton, Tx
I think it's alright my dad uses it and he likes it its alright for the price I guess
Anita V.
Osijek
As a hairdresser, all I can say about this product is that my clients are so happy with this product. I've been recommending this product for so long to everyone. Really good quality and it actually does the work you need it to do! You won't regret buying this for your hubby!
Amel H.
Montreal, QC
Bought this one for my boyfriend. He likes it . It makes his hair look healthy and shinny. Not dry at all ( he washes his hair everyday a'd sometimes two times a day)
Anali M.
Mi esposo lo ha usado y su primera impresión fue q deja muy suave pero que a el no le funcionaria porque no le ayudaría con el problema de caspa que tiene.