Schumacher Electric Schumacher SHM-SL27B 850 Lumen Cordless LED Work Light, Black

BY SCHUMACHER ELECTRIC

Ideal for electricians and contractors. 30 Super-bright SMD LEDs. Soft touch foam-rubber handle. HI/LOW/OFF rocker switch. Robust tubular steel construction. Weatherproof for outdoor use 180 swivel head for desired lighting angle 4000 mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery. IP54 Rated. Contents: SL27G Work Light, 100-240V AC Wall Plug, 12V DC Car Adapter. Specifications Color: Black Voltage: 100-240V Battery Type: Lithium-Ion Weight: 3.6 lbs see more...

ILIAS E.
tetouan
HelloI am from morocco
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be greatful to you.
I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my channel youtube and my facebook account,twitter,and instagram Best Regards.
Ilias
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
1,044 reviews
Techie Expert Level 4

Hello these Brahim quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years
I like a lot, your work and your product superb because your company is among the best in their field
That's why I'm contacting you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this great article on my YouTube Channel that will serve me immensely in my personal and professional life.
I seize this chance to be able to contact you to communicate to you my coordinate at the end of working together to share the experience of being superb produced at all levels
I would like to test it and present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my email qbrahim@gmail.com
Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco