BY SCHULTZ'S GOURMET #33 in Hot Sauce

Colorado's FinestReady-To-Use Cooking SauceNo PreservativesNo High Fructose Corn SyrupNo MSG or Trans FatsAll Natural IngredientsAn.

Jacqueline G.
Forney, TX
Pretty good hot sauce
Great on chicken and tacos alike
Mix with some decried beans and Doritos for a surprising taste fest
BIANCA R.
Now this stuff is spicy but so dang delicious you just want to keep eating it
Lauren F.
Southaven
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is really good!!!! It has a very good flavor and it really spiced up the food. The flavor is wonderful and I love to put hot sauce in soup or even eggs yah ik thats weird. I think this hot sauce is pretty healthy. I would totally recommend this to everyone that likes things a little more spicy.
Janidel V.
Caguas, PR
I rarely feel passionate enough about a product to leave a review. This sauce is so great, I have to chime in. I was buying it from a local Costco, until they stopped carrying it. I'm looking to find it in whole foods. The sauce is tangy with nice heat, and the more you eat, the hotter it feels. It has a great color, and the taste is out of this world. Just a fantastic sauce, and after trying it, no other sauce will do.
Brittany R.
Valley, NS
I really like hot and spicy food! When I use hot sauce it isn't for the heat as much as the flavor because I don't find this has took much heat! (keeping in mind I put cayenne pepper on most meals!) Great to boost metabolism, hot sauce it good for everything !
Bhaba J.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
I love this sauce because it has a really good spicy flavor. It also goes with every dishes. I recommend this sauce to anyone who like spicy food.
Alethea D.
Dracut, MA
Foodie Expert
What does this taste like: vinegar-y like Tabasco or more flavorful like Frank's?
tina h.
How hot is this hot sauce. I love hot and spicy but cant stand it if its way to hot.