BY SCHRAMMEK

The light texture evens the complexion and hides tiny imperfections. Panthenol and bisabolol calm and smooth irritated skin. Redness and impurities disappear more quickly while they are perfectly concealed by the natural skin shades. Has a gentle... see more...

Review (1)
Taylor M.
Orangeburg, SC
I actually don't use the "light" shade of this product, I use the "classic" but couldn't find it to review. This is a German product I've been getting from my aesthetician for over 10 years. It's basically a concealer that also treats blemishes--so it doesn't clog pores and cause more blemishes. I used to use it only for spot treatment of blemishes in place of concealer, but now I use it all over my face under my powder because I find that my skin stays clearer when I use it in place of foundation. It's a little pricey but well worth it. A little bit goes a long way. Highly recommend!!