Scholastic Parent & Child

by Scholastic Parent & Child

Is this different than the one for children?
What was your favorite memories of the Scholastic Book Fairs? I used to be in the club. I literally remember being excited as heck when new Fraggle Rock books were in. I used to feel like it was Christmas when those books arrived to my class! #RememberWhen
Were you excited about the Scholastic Book Fair in school?
Start your review of Scholastic Parent & Child!
How would you rate this product?
joanne E.
17 Nathan st
Scholastic Parent & Child uploaded by joanne E.
My little girl struggled with school but through Scholastic books she has fallen in love with learning to read. She looks forward to her book order every month and her order came in today. It's super fast and amazing quality!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Bookworm Expert Level 1
In in preschool my children started participating in Scholastic book fairs and have always enjoyed the variety and content of what is offered. I, as a parent trust this company and never hesitated in allowing my children to choose a variety of books from the selection because they are education and wholesome and the prices are always affordable to most families.  Scholastic Parent & Child
Jennifer S.
The great part about this program is that it does all of the work for the parents. It is able to identify books that fit the skill level and interests of the child. This makes learning to read less confusing for the parents and gives the teachers and idea of what the kids are doing at home.
Christina D.
Hot Springs, AR
I loved these as a kid! And still do as an adult! Great reading program for the kids!
Lauren C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Great place to find amazing books!!!!!! Extremely helpful for parents and fun for children!!!!
Melissa C.
Bookworm Expert Level 3
I used to love these as a kid! I couldn't wait until my school would get the pages to order them!
Emi M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Great books for children and adults. I always ordered from scholastic because they had great books and always child appropriate!
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
I have always bought from scholastica and the books been great. Love how sometimes books come with toys and great for bedtime stories.
Daphne L.
Trussville, AL
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Scholastic Parent & Child uploaded by Daphne L.
Scholastic is a great company that supports reading for all ages. The products are good prices.
Jayla G.
Bedford Hts, OH
Such great fun to be had when opening a fresh book! We read so often I’m not even sure how! Scholastic books are captivating for all children she’s so we have been using this service so long. Highly recommend for avid readers!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...