Scholastic Parent & Child uploaded by Nancy C.

BY SCHOLASTIC PARENT & CHILD #32 in Magazines & Newspapers

• Who remembers book fairs in elementary school ?26 Answers
  • Is this different than the one for children?2 Answers
  • Were you excited about the Scholastic Book Fair in school?5 Answers
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Bookworm Expert Level 1
In in preschool my children started participating in Scholastic book fairs and have always enjoyed the variety and content of what is offered. I, as a parent trust this company and never hesitated in allowing my children to choose a variety of books from the selection because they are education and wholesome and the prices are always affordable to most families.  Scholastic Parent & Child
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Bookworm Expert Level 3
This is a great magazine to sit and read some of the articles with your child and there are also a lot of great reads as a parent. A lot of great information for you to know as your child is growing and learning.
Justin L.
Felton, DE
I love this program because I can get cool books for me and my son also it's not too expensive like Barnes and Noble also it has deals sometimes also the book.fairs he has at his school I love because they have a parent night too so parents can get books too
Jessica V.
I love this service that is provided at our local schools. It is always so much fun to pore over the magazines with my daughter. They always have educational and fun chooses. And if I'm leaning towards the broke side they always cheaper choices!
Kristine L.
Scholastic books are always reliable and educational books for students of all ages. They are never inappropriate and always teach students a lesson of some kind while helping them read at the same time. I would recommend.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I love that these books are always age and material appropriate. They've been around forever! I loved getting the paper to bring home and order. The best part is that they are affordable for everyone.
Ana J.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I remember when I was in elementary school the scholastic book Fair was what I would always look forward to. I'm a frequent reader and always have been since I was little. There was never a year that I did not walk out of the scholastic book Fair without at least 6 or 7 thick books that would last me months. I always made frequent visits to the fair too. This is definitely something all kids should look forward to when they are in school and I can't wait till my niece and nephew look up to the fair either because this is a great way to tell kids that reading is fun. The signs the colors the different genres of books always got the kids to go to the scholastic book Fair. This is honesty what every person should look forward to in their younger years. Thanks Scholastic book Fair for making elementary great.
Alyssa A.
Rosharon, TX
These books have always been great books to read. I remember using these book to learn how to read. They are great for kids learning how to read . These books are also cute and entertaining. Would recommend.
Melissa V.
I'll never remember the feeling of being excited when the Scholastic book fare would come to my elementary school. As a child, it made reading books very appealing and exciting!
MK J.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
When I taught preschool we ordered a lot of books from this and the books were really good. I was impressed with the big selection and how much the kids enjoyed them.
Kinsley R.
Who remembers book fairs in elementary school ?
Tawny G.
Round Rock, TX
I just put in a subscription request for this magazine and was wondering how everyone liked it? I have a 3 year old son!
Aleksandra T.
Ever read this
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Where can I get this ? And what's it about ? Can anyone give me a little info on this ?
Samantha A.
Walker, LA
What age is this appropriate for? I have a 2 year old little boy. I had subscribed to Baby Bug before but wasn't really thrilled with it. Any advice? I want my little boy to love reading as I do.