Scholastic My Amusement Park uploaded by Manda D.

BY SCHOLASTIC

Domineek B.
Las Vegas, NV
My son S had this game for a while now. It is one of his go to games when we are in the car. He is always so proud when he solves a puzzle or is able to build a new stand. He loves the different puzzles and mini games. It is just N amazing game.
Manda D.
Winning , MB
My four-year-old son loves this game. It is a bit challenging for his age, but he still loves it. The game focuses on math, puzzles, sequencing and logic. For example, you must play games (puzzles, complete the task) to earn enough points to build coasters and food booths. My son says he likes to build the "most awesomest coaster ever!" Pretty good feedback for an educational game!