BY SCHOLASTIC

Discover a thrilling I SPY adventure hidden in a mysterious old house! A clever skeleton traps you inside his spooky mansion with a challenge to find his secret way out. In first-person play, explore each room of the house to reveal its 33 I SPY riddles. Solve I SPY riddles, earn clues and play brain-teasing game to uncover the mansion's secret escape! The I Spy Book Series is celebrating its 20th Anniversary in 2011. I Spy Books are published by SCHOLASTIC, a highly trusted brand among parents and educators worldwide. The I Spy Picture Books are very popular with kids and are based on rhyming riddles and finding/matching the corresponding images in the picture. The I Spy Books are fun, educational, activity-oriented, and help develop early learning skills (reading, visual discrimination, cognitive thinking, spatial relationships, hand to eye coordination, and interactive play). see more...

brandy h.
I really liked this game! It's a find the object game with a haunted house theme! The only drawback is that there aren't enough levels and I beat the game in about three hours! I had a lot of fun playing though. I would recommend this game to anyone who likes hidden object games!
Mrs S.
Call me a kid at heart but was a huge fan of reading I spy books to my son. So of course when I saw it was now a game I had to buy it. Love it!
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK
Loved playing a similar game like this as a kid. Think this one is much better and just as fun. Definitely recommend this for kids.
Heather H.
Seneca, SC
It was fun at first but then we lost interest as it became boring and repetitive
Leah S.
Judique, NS
I love this game every Halloween we invite the family over to play it. It's a little pricey but the game is so much fun. I love how the skeleton helps you out and sometimes scares you. I would totally recommend this to other gamers like me.