BY SCHOLASTIC

With I Spy Mystery, you can discover a new way to play I Spy in 13 fascinating mysteries that need your super-sleuth skills! Choose a case file, then earn mystery clues by solving I Spy riddles and searching for carefully concealed objects. Use your problem solving skills to gather clues and solve the cases of Locked Gate, Pirate's Map, Midnight Mouse, and many more clever mysteries. see more...

Scholastic I Spy Mystery
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Scholastic I Spy Mystery!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?