BY SCHOLASTIC

Boost key reading skills and cultural literacy with this big collection of classics that are great for young learners! Each 16-page storybook features lively, easy-to-read text paired with supportive illustrations, making them perfect for independent or guided reading. Included teaching guide is filled with mini-lessons, graphic organizers, standards-based reproducibles and mini-book versions of all 15 tales. Content correlates with Guided Reading Levels E-I. Books include: The Little Red Hen Martina the Cockroach The Three Little Pigs The Spider and the Beehive Stone Soup Goldilocks and the Three Bears The Three Billy Goats Gruff The Gingerbread Man The Tortoise and the Hare The Ugly Duckling The Princess and the Pea The Elves and the Shoemaker The City Mouse and the Country Mouse The Nightingale and Cinderella Scholastic Folk And Fairy Tale Easy Readers, 16 Books is one of many Language Arts Books & Activities available through Office Depot. Made by Scholastic. see more...

• These make great starter books to read to your child, they have p...2 Answers
  • Where can you purchase these? 10 Answers
Sandra T.
Sandra T.
As a teacher and a mother of two school aged children, I love this product. I've purchased boxes of others that came with 4-5 books but they get lost or ruined and are sometimes more advanced they the level they advertise for. I love this specific scholastic early readers set because it's easy to leave on a shelf, no ripping of box from constant opening and closing and they are super accessible for my children to grab and put away afterwards. And they are very interested in the stories! 😍👍🏽👌
Mariol S.
Mariol S.
This is great for beginners readers, I have a 5 yrs old who is currently learning how to read in english, as he is Spanish speaker is more complicated to teach him english but this books are great, I do recommend this to people who are teaching kids to read in english :)
Leela I.
Leela I.
My son loves these books. Every time we go to his pediatrician for his appointment gets a free book and he loves bringing them to me to read to him. They're made in such a way that they could be matched to the child's age to keep their interest level
Aimee W.
Aimee W.
These books are perfect for tiny hands. My son's love these books. he is 13 months old and always brings them to me to read to him. I often find him looking through the books byhimself.
Fatima G.
Fatima G.
Mega Parent Expert
Es una manera muy inteligente para que los niños lean. Fácil de usar y muy entretenido para que nuestros hijos les guste la lectura.
Susy J.
Susy J.
El Cajon, CA
I love scholastic books! These are great because they are sturdy and colorful enough to catch my toddlers attention.
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Parkin, AR
Mega Parent Expert
Books are a great way to teach your little ones and to help them learn! I would recommend getting these books
Diana L.
Diana L.
Winterville, GA
I might get this for my son. Ive bought him some books but with so many books all around. Why not have this.
Joely T.
Joely T.
Mega Parent Expert
These books are wonderful to teach your little ones to read. I cannot praise these books enough!
Jamielynn W.
Jamielynn W.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this book set! I recommend it to all of the families i nanny for, they're great
Demi S.
Demi S.
Olton, TX
Where can you purchase these?
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
These make great starter books to read to your child, they have pictures kids enjoy and it's great bonding time.