BY SCHOLASTIC

Boost key reading skills and cultural literacy with this big collection of classics that are great for young learners! Each 16-page storybook features lively, easy-to-read text paired with supportive illustrations, making them perfect for independent or guided reading. Included teaching guide is filled with mini-lessons, graphic organizers, standards-based reproducibles and mini-book versions of all 15 tales. Content correlates with Guided Reading Levels E-I. Books include: The Little Red Hen Martina the Cockroach The Three Little Pigs The Spider and the Beehive Stone Soup Goldilocks and the Three Bears The Three Billy Goats Gruff The Gingerbread Man The Tortoise and the Hare The Ugly Duckling The Princess and the Pea The Elves and the Shoemaker The City Mouse and the Country Mouse The Nightingale and Cinderella Scholastic Folk And Fairy Tale Easy Readers, 16 Books is one of many Language Arts Books & Activities available through Office Depot. Made by Scholastic. see more...

• These make great starter books to read to your child, they have p...2 Answers
  • Where can you purchase these? 10 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Rocelmar F.
I'm a first grade teacher who bought this for my class. I was looking for good collection, with different stories, and with an english reading level appropiate for them. Since we are in a non english speaking country, this books were perfect for us. Their vocabulary is amazing, easy to read, the covers and drawings are appealing for my kids. They just love them.
Ruth G.
Bought these for my son we enjoy reading them together and I love the variety
yesenia c.
Decorator Expert
These are easy books for little ones just learning how to read easy high frequency words
Joely T.
These books are wonderful to teach your little ones to read. I cannot praise these books enough!
Tanya V.
Beloit, WI
These are very good books my sister is a teacher and she always had these for her little daughters !
Susy J.
El Cajon, CA
I love scholastic books! These are great because they are sturdy and colorful enough to catch my toddlers attention.
Jamielynn W.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this book set! I recommend it to all of the families i nanny for, they're great
Aimee W.
Decorator Expert
These books are perfect for tiny hands. My son's love these books. he is 13 months old and always brings them to me to read to him. I often find him looking through the books byhimself.
Fatima G.
Es una manera muy inteligente para que los niños lean. Fácil de usar y muy entretenido para que nuestros hijos les guste la lectura.
Mariol S.
This is great for beginners readers, I have a 5 yrs old who is currently learning how to read in english, as he is Spanish speaker is more complicated to teach him english but this books are great, I do recommend this to people who are teaching kids to read in english :)
Demi S.
Olton , TX
Where can you purchase these?
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson , KY
These make great starter books to read to your child, they have pictures kids enjoy and it's great bonding time.