BY SCHOENHUT

Your little rock star will take center stage playing Schoenhut s "Next generation" guitar. Schoenhut s innovative design incorporating a molded composite body with dual curves greatly enhances sound and durability. The birch soundboard which offers excellent tone and resonance, hardwood neck , and molded composite fretboard ensure proper height and spacing of the frets. Six steel strings permit a wide range of rich sounds. Available in several vibrant designs. Includes: Pick. Extra Strings.

• "It looks just like a full size acoustic guitar." in 2 reviews
  • "Not a top of the line, but if you need something it gets the job done." in 1 review
Shanna F.
Oxford, MS
This is an inexpensive way to get your child experimenting with music in a way that can segue into more serious instruction. It looks good, is made right, and will make your child feel like an authentic musician!
Rosemary M.
Sterling Heights, MI
My son absolutely love this guitar! It is great for younger children, and although he cant play any real songs, he has fun and that is what matters!
Christina R.
Elizabethtown, IN
Pop Culture Expert
This guitar is the cutest one i have saw. It would make any girl into guitars happy with this stylish girly look.
irene s.
S Plainfield, NJ
My best friend loves this and says it s the best thing. i love it when he plays it when I'm there. it sounds great.
Nia T.
Kailua Kona, HI
This is great for a beginner that is starting to learn I owned one when I just started playing guitar good quality for price.
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
Ever since i was a little girl ive always dreamed of playing the guitar just never got around to it ive always wanted one of these
McKenzie B.
Seattle, WA
Schoenhut instruments are always great quality. Once this baby was tuned, it sounds great! Definitely not a top of the line guitar, but for the price, it's great!
Jazmine C.
West Covina, CA
The guitar is amazing my son loves when somebody plays the guitar
Ayoub b.
I love this guitar♡, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is ayoub  and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote
Best product for Beginners
I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :N4 RUE 34 BORJ TOULAL
City : MEKNES
Country: MOROCCO"
Angela B.
Depew, NY
My boyfriend owns one and uses it most often for learning his new songs which I love to listen to
Nia T.
Kailua Kona, HI
Are the strings easy to tune?
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
Is it easy to use?
Brandy E.
Ive always wanted to learn! is it hard????
Zomorah K.
Pop Culture Expert
Would this be a good instrument for a child that is three?
Ixhon A.
Maplewood , NJ
have been learning how to play on one of these and I think it's nice for a starter guitar!