BY SCHOENHUT

Schoenhut® offers this versatile little 25-key piano that grows with your child!! The main unit, decorated with a whimsical animal s head, is perfect for toddlers because it sits safely and squarely on the floor within easy reach of little hands. Later on, the sides with the animal s body can be attached, conveniently raising the piano to a comfortable height for an older child seated at the bench. Schoenhut toy pianos are famous for their lovely chime-like tones. Children are enthralled with the unique sound, and the tone quality is excellent. An added feature of these toy pianos is the spacing between keys, the same as that on a full-sized model, which teaches proper finger placement and affords an easy transition to a large piano. Included is Schoenhut s Patented Learning System with a removable color-coordinated strip that fits behind the keys to guide small fingers from cho see more...

DEBORAH P.
DEBORAH P.
Detroit, MI
This is cute and nice size for a child to use, and even just for decoration, it makes me think about when i was a kid lol ,yes i would buy this.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Monterey, TN
This is so adorable I love it! I really think I will try to get this for my daughter.
Krystal L.
Krystal L.
Orange park, Fl
Me and my sister got this for my niece is so cute it fits perfectly in a small space and I just love the way that it easier for her to learn
Bronx, NY
This product I really like. I'll think I buy one and my baby.
I like.
Amy N.
Amy N.
Honey Grove, TX
This is the cutest thing I have an older smaller piano and my grandkids love it
Holly H.
This is too cute, kids would love this piano, the love the tunes.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Pop Culture Expert
My daughter would love one of these. They are so cute, always loved little pianos.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Elizabethtown, IN
Pop Culture Expert
This has got to be the cutest looking piano I have ever saw. This would make any little girl happy.
Tina L.
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
Pop Culture Expert
Looks cute and adorable with purple and teddy on it. I want this for myself.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Sapulpa, OK
Omg!! This is the cutest thing i have ever seen!! Wow!! I want to get this for my niece!
Bronx, NY
Who like it
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Pop Culture Expert
Super cute where can you buy this at?
HOLLY R.
HOLLY R.
MADISONVILLE TN
Pop Culture Expert
My niece needs this. Where can I find one and are they expensive
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Does this come assembled?
Holly H.
Where do they sell this at??