BY SCHOENHUT

Schoenhut® offers this versatile little 25-key piano that grows with your child!! The main unit, decorated with a whimsical animal s head, is perfect for toddlers because it sits safely and squarely on the floor within easy reach of little hands. Later on, the sides with the animal s body can be attached, conveniently raising the piano to a comfortable height for an older child seated at the bench. Schoenhut toy pianos are famous for their lovely chime-like tones. Children are enthralled with the unique sound, and the tone quality is excellent. An added feature of these toy pianos is the spacing between keys, the same as that on a full-sized model, which teaches proper finger placement and affords an easy transition to a large piano. Included is Schoenhut s Patented Learning System with a removable color-coordinated strip that fits behind the keys to guide small fingers from cho see more...

Buy on JCPenney*
Krystal L.
Orange park, Fl
Me and my sister got this for my niece is so cute it fits perfectly in a small space and I just love the way that it easier for her to learn
DEBORAH P.
Detroit, MI
This is cute and nice size for a child to use, and even just for decoration, it makes me think about when i was a kid lol ,yes i would buy this.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
This is a great piano for kids, its a great size for them also. Its easier to start them early when you want them to learn piano.
Lindsey M.
Ashburn, VA
Kids are drawn to this! They love to create little tunes by banging on the different keys. Who knows, maybe this could inspire the next Mozart.
Julie P.
homestead, FL
This piano is so cute. I got one for my baby. She loves playing on it even though she doesn't know how to play.
Ladi P.
Fort Worth, TX
Omg I so love this! I think my little sisters would too. They are 2 and 4 by the way. This could also be used as a house decoration.
Jessica T.
I may just get this for my niece next year! She would have so much fun with this and it's absolutely adorable
April  D.
Newark, NJ
This is a really great product for children. It is just the right size and is a really great learning tool.
Rosmery P.
Bronx, NY
This product I really like. I'll think I buy one and my baby.
I like.
Emily D.
Allen Park, MI
I don't know anything about this product but I do know "schönhut" means "pretty hat" in German which is kind of funny
Rosmery P.
Bronx, NY
Who like it
HOLLY R.
MADISONVILLE TN
Pop Culture Expert
My niece needs this. Where can I find one and are they expensive
Kristen S.
Does this come assembled?
Holly H.
Where do they sell this at??
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Pop Culture Expert
Super cute where can you buy this at?