BY SCHOENHUT

Schoenhut® offers this versatile little 25-key piano that grows with your child!! The main unit, decorated with a whimsical animal s head, is perfect for toddlers because it sits safely and squarely on the floor within easy reach of little hands. Later on, the sides with the animal s body can be attached, conveniently raising the piano to a comfortable height for an older child seated at the bench. Schoenhut toy pianos are famous for their lovely chime-like tones. Children are enthralled with the unique sound, and the tone quality is excellent. An added feature of these toy pianos is the spacing between keys, the same as that on a full-sized model, which teaches proper finger placement and affords an easy transition to a large piano. Included is Schoenhut s Patented Learning System with a removable color-coordinated strip that fits behind the keys to guide small fingers from cho see more...

Regina S.
This product is absolutely stunning. Very inexpensive and such a easy pickup for a kid. As soon as I stepped into my local Target that was one of the first things that caught my attention and I'm so glad it did. I would recommend this to all the parents out there. Every person that I recommended it to that went out and bought it for the child told me that their kid was beyond excited to receive this product.
feyjon c.
Corona, NY
This is so cute!!! great little gift for a starting little musician! as a musician myself i believe that starting young is a great thing to expose children to the amazing power of music! the first instrument never has to the biggest thing but something convenient to help you move forward!
Cristina T.
I got this for my niece on her birthday and she absolutely loves it because its pink! I also see her banging on the keys and the piano seems to be quite sturdy. I like that it sounds really similar to a real piano...
Sierra G.
Big stone gap, VA
My daughter got one of these for her 1st Christmas and still plays with it daily nearly a year later. I love the color and design and the bench is perfect size. She says she's a big girl when she sits on it.
Carmen L.
Brianna H.
Atwater, CA
My son has this piano, but it is just white. He loves banging on the keys, and it's fairly durable. We actually bought it at Kohl's for $75 I believe? Great price, great product.
Tiffany S.
I did not know this existed. It is adorable and I would love to have one for my son who is very into music! He is 4 and i think this would be great for him.. pink or not =)
Cara H.
Bartow, FL
I bought this piano for my niece for her 1st birthday and she absolutely love it. She plays it all the time and dances while playing/banging on the keys. Great for kids who has shown interest in music from an early age.
D. C.
This is too gorgeous, I love this. I think this piano is a great kid for a child Ty o introduce them to the arts in a fun way. The design and color is so pretty.
Valerie M.
This is absolutely the cutest! Great little instrument for your child to play on! Sound is great on it and it sounds like a piano. Highly recommend!
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
Would you recommend for a 5 year old?
Kelley K.
Lake View, SC
How is the quality on this?
katie R.
Pop Culture Expert
Does this easily brake what age limit do you recommend
Aubrie S.
Wilmington, NC
Pop Culture Expert
I have played piano for 15 years and am wondering how this would work with starting my daughter on playing? Is the quality good?
Chrissy P.
indiana, PA
Pop Culture Expert
I don't see what age to start at with this piano?