schnucks® wide egg noodles pasta

by Schnucks

Recipe: Cheesy Noodles & Ham.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of schnucks® wide egg noodles pasta !
Saint Peters, MO
I think that schnucks version of egg noodles is the exact same as any name brand egg noodle and does the job just fine. No one in my family has ever been able to tell a difference and that is something I like about buying schnucks brand noodles, any noodle really, not just egg noodles!
endicott, NY
Egg noodles are perfect for skillet meal nights! I love that they aren't too thick and that they don't get mushy. I'm not picky on my brand of egg noodle... i choose which ever brand is cheapest because the ingredients are the same. Schnucks does a great job having competitive prices with quality products so I would def recommend.
Saint Charles, MO
Made some homemade chicken noodle soup in the crock pot a few weeks ago! FABULOUS!! Can't even tell the noodles are "off brand" they are just like regular name brand noodles. Great pricing as well. No complaints.
I Love egg noodles they do not take long to make. They can be expensive at times though. But schnucks brand are always around 2.oo and you will never notice a difference in the texture.
Cromwell , KY
I love using these egg noodles in homemade chicken noodle soup. I would buy this brand over and over again, hints I'm a repetitive buyer of this product! They are great in mostly all noodle meals. Very satisfied
Great value, great taste! I'm not usually one to go for generic products, but since trying this particular one years ago, we haven't bough brand name since! Comparable, if not better, than brand name!
Gilford, NH
Mums been making alfredo chicken with these noodles for years, and you can tell when she try's a different noodle, because it's not as good. Ever.
Alton, IL
What is there to say they are noodles, affordable , taste good , use this for tuna casserole or my bad will make plain noodles with garlic
San Benito, TX
I gave never tried this brand of pasta. Sorry to say but I hope to one day get to taste this brand and then review it.
I use egg noddles when I make lo mein these are tasty and it will do , with the rest of the ingredients super yummy

Looking for your answer?