BY SCHNUCKS #49 in Frozen Fruit

Distributed by schnuck markets, inc. St. Louis, mo 63146-6928 www.schnucks,com see more...

Schnucks Whole Unsweetened Freshly Frozen Berry Medley 12 Oz Bag
  • "I use this for snack for the children for school or usually make yummy smoothies with this for those hot days:) great snack too." in 1 review
Julia Z.
Bloomington , IL
Sometimes when I buy fresh produce, I buy more than I can eat and end up throwing it away. For fruits that spoil quickly, like berries, I like to buy them frozen. These are great quality with really nice flavor. I use them in smoothies, on oatmeal, in yogurt, or by themselves. They do not have any added sugar, and since they are generic brand, they are cheaper, yet they taste just as good.
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
I get these packs of frozen fruits allot for my coconut oil shakes I make if you suffer from IBS like I do then you know why and berries always make the oil go down much smoothr too :)
Rachel V.
This frozen fruit is so healthy and a quick and easy snack for people of all ages. Everyone should be taking advantage of frozen fruit and the easy access of it.
Lisa C.
Seymour, Connecticut
Belinda C.
Fresno, CA
On hot summer days I usually make smoothies out of them then get my ice cream molder and make frozen smoothie Popsicles.