BY SCHNUCKS

Spinach, tomato & carrot pasta blend. see more...

Andrew B.
Cleveland, OH
Great product with a great value that is great for any occasion. It is similar to other products but has always been my preference. I usually purchase this at my local grocery store. It is very tasty. I am very well satisfied with the product and would purchase again.
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
Great for pasta w cheese or sauce. All those nooks and crannies really do it for my dinners. The ingredients are good, I get it all the time at the grocery because Barilla's CEO is homophobic. Give it a shot!
Kanisha G.
I love these noodles so much. I can eat this noodles withe everything and it doesn't compare to any other alternatives because I would choose to eat these noodles before any other kind of noodles. I definitely would recommend this product to others.
Kim T.
South Beloit, IL
I really like the Schnucks store brand products. They compare to any name brand in quality and a lower price point. Flavor and texture are always consistent
Mikaela O.
New Milford, CT
I love pasta! It's actually my weakness and I'm very picky with pasta but this one is honestly the best! I love it and definitely recommend it
Eva B.
These arw great for making some Alfredo pasta. Or trying to recreate an olive garden dish. Once everything is prepared it makes a tasty pasta.
Kayla B.
Usually catch these on sale. Who doesn't love pasta. Warm casseroles in the winter, cold salads in the summer. Perfect for all occasions
genan d.
So delicious and yummy best choice to make some good pasta, I love it easy and fast cooking doesn't take a lot of time best
Asheli C.
Birdsboro, PA
Crazy fun and colorful tri color rotini! Love this brand and my kids really enjoy all the different colored pastas!
DONNA V.
Good brand Good price always find it on sale at my local supermarket...Easy to prepare and my family loves it.