BY SCHNUCKS

Recipe: Bowtie Garden Ensemble. see more...

Deborah S.
Vancouver, WA
I have made the best pasta with this my kids love it it's just amazing what it can do for you will usually use it with white sauce or red sauce and mix it up it is very good
Meredith H.
Silver Spring, MD
Oh my gosh, I love Schnucks pasta. I love all of the types; spagetti, egg noodles, rotini, shells... but my favorite is the tri-color bow tie pasta. Maybe it comes from childhood memories or just the amazing pasta salad I made with the bow ties last week, but I love Schnucks bow tie pasta.

It cooks relatively quickly without becoming gummy or too soft. Instead it cooks to the perfect al dente level and offers a fun pop of color to any recipe.
buckie j.
Kingsport, TN
Tryed them with a recipe I had they were good the same as other brands I try . Lindsay green and black olives a can each and garlic gloves peeled a whole garlic a jar of artichoke hearts seasoned pint cherry maters cut in half drizzle e.v.o.o. fry it all up and poor over cooked pasta sprinkle with fetta cheese them yummmm
Danii M.
Most love their chicken Alfredo with linguini noodles; however, I favor mine with this bow tie pasta and chunks of chicken. This pasta is also excellent with someone Italian dressing, parm cheese, diced tomatoes and cucumbers!
Winifred T.
Sioux Falls, SD
Love the food from Schnucks! This pasta has been a favorite between me and my family! Not too expensive and wonderful taste! I buy this stuff all the time and just cant get enough of it. It's great for adding different flavors for a flare in your life.
Elizabeth R.
This is a great pasta option whether you're making a red sauce, white sauce, or even pasta salad. I love the tri color and always keep these in my pantry.
rachael r.
Springfield, OR
I really like this brand of noodles. They are fun and tasty for anything you want to make with them. Love making a cold italian pasta with these!
Javier P.
Some say it's for kids, but it gives a colorful presentation to your dish, it tastes good, it looks Good, what else do you need
Arleen A.
Hialeah, FL
This pasta is so flavorful and tender. It tastes great no matter how I prepare it!! And the trip color pasta is so good for you
Brenda B.
Santa Ana, CA
The colors of this pasta make it very tasty and colorful and great to enjoy. The pasta is always fresh and can't disappoint