BY SCHNUCKS

An enriched spaghetti product. see more...

Lexy L.
Lexy L.
Bloomington , IL
We eat a lot of pasta dishes in my households we have spaghetti all of the times this product is great and it's not a bad price, will definitely keep buying it.
Ginger C.
Ginger C.
Evansville, IN
I think Schnucks makes great quality products. I really don't mind to buy store brand when I shop there, and these noodles taste just as good and name brand.
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
These noodles are great for chicken Alfredo spaghetti. Very thin which goes great with chicken Alfredo. Very pleasing and great tasting.
Felicia D.
Felicia D.
Good spaghetti! Cooks fast and has a good flavor. For being a store brand pasta it taste just like a high priced pasta.
jeanette w.
jeanette w.
Great thin ghetti lol buy it all the time family love when i make it cant stop eating great price always in stock
jamie W.
jamie W.
Enjoy all varietys of there noodles. Great price and even better when you can catch them on sale for $1.00.
Gwendolyn W.
Gwendolyn W.
Store bought brand is just as good as the big brands and is always what we buy in our house. Good product.
Delaney B.
Delaney B.
Troy, MO
I get these a lot and they are really good not expensive at all I definitely will use these a lot
Bella S.
Bella S.
Bernalillo, NM
Love their spaghetti not. Big can of their other products but this spaghetti rules my life
Candelaria C.
Candelaria C.
Visalia, CA
Good amount of pasta in it . Kkids love when I make spaghetti with it ...................