BY SCHNUCKS #36 in Stuffing

Erika E.
It is affordable,great tasting and never disappoints!

It has easy to follow instructions and always comes out great!Love that they have other recipes on the box sometimes.

Definitely would recommend!
Lauren R.
Delicious stuffing that tastes just like made from scratch without all the hassle of doing it yourself. It is inexpensive and can fit easily into any budget. Perfect for holidays and takes time off your meal prep.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Reagan H.
Indianapolis, IN
My family loves Schnucks! Schnucks anything is always affordable, but the Schnucks stuffing is a go-to for me around the holidays. This stuffing is easy to make, surpasses my expectations for it's affordability, and the whole family loves it.
Hailey P.
just woke him to text my phone 📲 I have had an early start to get a job today but oooh 😮 has a day to come pick it out for the next time you go get eat my dad mom said that she you haddock is was your birthday so 🎁 and o dws tis was the tthat they always get my nails and my nails uuuuuuu
Elise M.
These cookies are great. I really enjoy eating them as a snack or serving then at parties. My friends like them too!
celia r.
Stockton, CA
i love this product sooo much it taste soo good and all my family loves them as well really recomment!!!!
Valentina K.
My family loves Schnucks! They always cook it. I do not like it so much, but it's not so bad, if I like it,!!