BY SCHNUCKS

An enriched macaroni product. see more...

Emily P.
They are just as good as any name brand! They cook well, taste good and they're a great bargain! I would definitely buy them again. They have a wide variety of offerings and I would recommend them as a great alternative to name brands.
tracy m.
This paste i use to cook and it taste so yummy and good with meatball this brand schnucks is the best and everything they make taste so good..try it out I'm sure you will love it and not regret it.
megan v.
Ocala, FL
This is a great product. I buy it weekly for our daily routines. Everyone in the household loves it and I highly recommend it. My neighbors even borrow it and they said their friends use it also.
Felicia M.
I use these whenever I find them in stores and for a a good price. This baby shells are excellent for making Mac n' cheese! A staple in my home for sure.
Andrea H.
Saint Louis, MO
These noodles are my go to noodle for macaroni and cheese! They are always affordable and I love when they are on sale for $1!!
Sonya L.
Saint Louis, MO
The small shells are so fun, and one of my favorite recipes involves stuffing the really large shells with smaller shells.
Mandy J.
Sedgewickvlle, MO
Affordable and still great! I like the small noodles and frequently use these to make macaroni and cheese for my family.
Lori S.
SAINT CHARLES, MO
Cooks quickly, good quality for much cheaper than the name brands. These small shells are a good fit for little mouths.
Caroline C.
This is a wonderful, affordable dry pasta. I use these shells all the time to make mac and cheese for my family.
Julieth O.
Medellín, Antioquia

Pasta, I love pasta, and it is very good, I recommend it to all those people who love the pasta is incredible