Schnucks® Small Shells Pasta

by Schnucks

An enriched macaroni product.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Schnucks® Small Shells Pasta!
Andrea H.
Saint Louis, MO
These noodles are my go to noodle for macaroni and cheese! They are always affordable and I love when they are on sale for $1!!
Lyndsey S.
Collinsville, IL
This pasta tastes delicious and is easy to cook. Schnhcks brand pasta is Always a good choice!
Miranee O.
Barnegat, NJ
I always buy these to make pasta salads. I buy it almost every week to make for my family
Felicia M.
I use these whenever I find them in stores and for a a good price. This baby shells are excellent for making Mac n' cheese! A staple in my home for sure.
Lindsay S.
Newburgh, IN
Great price for a great taste. These noodles can be used in a wide variety of recipes.
Cheyenne D.
Straw Plains, TN
Best noodles ever! Cannot cook with out them! Love them and the way they taste so much
megan V.
Ocala, FL
This is a great product. I buy it weekly for our daily routines. Everyone in the household loves it and I highly recommend it. My neighbors even borrow it and they said their friends use it also.
Ellie W.
Bloomington, MN
I really like Schnucks brand! The noodles are a great texture and easy to prepare. The price is also great!
Mandy J.
Sedgewickvlle, MO
Affordable and still great! I like the small noodles and frequently use these to make macaroni and cheese for my family.
Sarah P.
Loves Park, IL
Yummy pasta. tastes just like the name brand stuff. Just slap some spaghetti sauce on it

Looking for your answer?