BY SCHNUCKS

An enriched macaroni product. see more...

Libby W.
Arnold, MO
Mmmm I love Schnucks pasta! Affordable and delicious. Pasta is a staple in my house from spaghetti to macaroni and cheese to pasta salads in the summer. Rotini happens to be used in tons of casseroles in the household and Schnucks is always at the top of our grocery list!
Braylen C.
Evansville, IN
We use this pasta all the time for spaghetti and a fettuccine Alfredo and I know sometimes that's not what I meant for but we love using a pasta for different things and we just think it's really fun so so so delicious. Two huge thumbs up 👍🏼👍🏼.
Ashley  W.
Evansville, IN
Great price. In some store brands, the product is significantly altered. For Schnucks, the pasta is just as great in flavor and cooking time as brand name pasta.
Jessica M.
Loves to her so cute she makes my night so handsome I hope you like her to me and I hope you're not mad lol I love her too I miss him too lol I love her and 😍 she love makes her look so like she makes her happy
Mary Kay S.
Glen Carbon, IL
I always use Schnucks brand pasta. It is just as good as the expensive brands. I use the spaghetti, linguini, and bow tie varieties as well.
Brenda M.
I like this can make pastas,soups and casserole with them. Also the don't take funny nor do they shred when they been in water too long
Nafisa B.
Saint Louis, MO
Just follow the directions and you'll be good to go! I live in an Italian neighborhood and so pasta is a must and I love this brand !
Christine W.
SPRINGFIELD, IL
Love this both in the regular and the whole wheat version. It is one of my favorite noodles and the schnucks brand is very good.
Nicole N.
Mount Vernon, IN
I love these noodles! They are affordable and taste amazing! I've made many meals with the schnucks brand pastas and I love it!
Libby R.
Oceanside, Ca
A better deal than the name brand, but tastes just as good! Schnucks usually has high quality food, this lives up to that.