BY SCHNUCKS

Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods, and low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may help reduce the risk of heart disease, a disease associated with many factors. see more...

Josh V.
New Cumberlnd, PA
i pretty much use this most often. its a product that does what is advertised and also at a fair competitive price. overall i have been a fully satisfied customer and use more than just this product from the company. great designs also. very easy on the eyes, kind of inviting you on in.
Kayla W.
These are great and can often be found at a great sale price... I like to stock up then. Great to have sitting around, fun shapes. They are comparable to popular, more expensive brands. Repeated byer. Only complaint is I can no longer find large stuffed shells or manicotti.
Maggie R.
One of my favorite pastas for the shape. Schmucks does a great job with good quality pasta at a low price point, making it extremely affordable for a college student to still get a delicious and hearty meal
Delilah W.
Young Harris, GA
I make rotini pasts with tomato sauce and meat mixed in. I love these noodles they go great with anything. Easy to prepare and cook.
Jordan W.
Big Spring, TX
This is good pasta. They are very twisty and are rolled well. I like the taste they leave on my tongue after I consume them.
Amber S.
Very balanced in texture, flavor,and quality .I would recommend this pasta brand as a quick alternative to homemade pasta.
Stephanie S.
Locust Grove, GA
This product is a great noodle. I like to use it to make ziti instead of traditional zitiz noodles and it turns out great!
chelsea j.
Buffalo, NY
Love pasta so does every one in my home. Schnucks products are great and would highly recommend to any pasta lover
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
I love the twist of schnucks rotini , taste good feel like I'm in a Italian restaurant. Definitely recommend this
Isabella M.
Pasta is so yummy and especially when I make it with sauce and meatball that the best..this brand is so good