BY SCHNUCKS

Per 3/4 cup Serving: 200 Calories; 0g Sat Fat--0% DV; 0mg Sodium--0% DV; 2g Sugars; Iron--10% DV. see more...

Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
When you want to quick delicious hot meal by this I put it at Stop & Shop goodbye to Pathmark it's so tasty especially on a nice cold day I'm a repeat user have a big family if it's my whole family I would definitely recommend it to others also it's healthy and I always look at what's in the ingredients and it's all written down healthy ingredients
Dorothy L.
Saint Charles, MO
Great noodles, it works when you're in a pinch. Can't tell a difference between more expensive brands and Schnucks noodles. Schnucks did a good job with these noodles.
Julianna  W.
Granbury, TX
This brand of pasta is surprisingly good for a store brand pasta. It has good flavor and holds its shape well. They are also decently priced. Overall I was satisfied with the product.
Olivia N.
Knoxville, TN
Yeah me yeah this is delicious um where the best things in the entire world I would recommend it to anybody ever think you
Claire U.
Saint Peters, MO
Rigatoni is my favorite to use in all types of sauces! Schnucks brand is just as good as all of the big name brands.
Melanie B.
Auburn, AL
This pasta is great! i love the shape and the texture. it is something a little different than regular plain noodles!
Tanya J.
Great for Mac n cheese ,spaghetti and Alfredo pasta ,fast to cook and healthy . Similar to other product .
Corina V.
Renton, WA
Good pasta. I don't have anything bad to say about it. I like to just make a meat sauce and add sausage.
Christine  C.
Henderson, NC
Love there noodles very tasty I use these when I make my baked ziti. I would recommend them to everyone
Kailey B.
Just made this pasta yesterday for lunch at our house. its the same as any other type of pasta really.