BY SCHNUCKS

Per 3/4 cup Serving: 200 Calories; 0g Sat Fat--0% DV; 0mg Sodium--0% DV; 2g Sugars; Iron--10% DV. see more...

Rainbow O.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
When you want to quick delicious hot meal by this I put it at Stop & Shop goodbye to Pathmark it's so tasty especially on a nice cold day I'm a repeat user have a big family if it's my whole family I would definitely recommend it to others also it's healthy and I always look at what's in the ingredients and it's all written down healthy ingredients
Olivia N.
Olivia N.
Knoxville, TN
Yeah me yeah this is delicious um where the best things in the entire world I would recommend it to anybody ever think you
Joe H.
Joe H.
Elmont, NY
The Jett, at a time when the new one, I am doing well, Dec the same thing, and a lot more to do it for
Paola O.
Paola O.
I love this pasta, eat it at lunch accompanied with cheese and rich ina sauce, it is so delicious, I could always eat it
Dorothy L.
Dorothy L.
Saint Charles, MO
Great noodles, it works when you're in a pinch. Can't tell a difference between more expensive brands and Schnucks noodles. Schnucks did a good job with these noodles.
Corina V.
Corina V.
Renton, WA
Good pasta. I don't have anything bad to say about it. I like to just make a meat sauce and add sausage.
Julianna  W.
Julianna W.
Fort Worth, TX
This brand of pasta is surprisingly good for a store brand pasta. It has good flavor and holds its shape well. They are also decently priced. Overall I was satisfied with the product.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Jackson, MO
Price is right for the product somet I messaged I make these and just add butter salt and pepper
Tanya J.
Tanya J.
Great for Mac n cheese ,spaghetti and Alfredo pasta ,fast to cook and healthy . Similar to other product .
Kailey B.
Kailey B.
Just made this pasta yesterday for lunch at our house. its the same as any other type of pasta really.